Venue: Blackrock Casino
Time: From 18h00 - 20h00 | 3 draws daily
Stand a chance to win your share of over R10,000 in prizes at Blackrock’s Festive Surprise draws taking place from the 17 – 23 December 2019.
Each rewards cardholder gets 1 complimentary ticket into the draw daily. Be sure to print your ticket at the ehost machine if you are a rewards cardholder.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Blackrock Rewards cardholders - 1 ticket each daily
- Tickets are valid for the draw day only.
- Guests can only win once each day , after a winning ticket has been drawn it will be eliminated for the remainder of the draws on that day
- Draw tickets must be entered into the draw bin in their original form (tickets may not be crumpled, torn or tampered with in any way or form).
- Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Entry bins will be open from 8am on the day of the draw and close 15 minutes before each draw (17:45, 18:45, 19:45)
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please visit customer service desk for more information)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Blackrock Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize at the Customer Service Desk.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw at the Customer Service Desk.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request
- Licensed by the Kwa-Zulu Natal Gambling Board. No persons under 18 years allowed in the casino. Winners know when to stop. National Problem Gambling Counselling Toll free Helpline: 0800 006 008