You could be a winner this Sunday!
Every Sunday at 18h00
Cash Draw at 19h30
Spin and Win is a Bingo themed promotion which takes place every Sunday. Cash prizes are given away based on a simple mechanic using a shuffler machine.
This promotion is exclusive to Blackrock Rewards cardholders.
How to Play:
Play Slots and Tables to earn points for tickets. Tickets are earned on a weekly basis at 300 points per ticket for all Rewards cardholders. Tickets are capped at 10 tickets per Rewards cardholder.
Print receipts at the eHost and exchange at the Cash Desk for Spin and Win tickets
Rollover Prize base value of R5,000 Cash (increases by R500 per week if not won). Based on your tier, you will also receive a FreePlay prize
Progressive Corner Prize of R500 Cash (increases by R100 per week if not won)
Consolation Prize of R500 Cash if the Rollover Prize is not won
All Spin and Win tickets for the evening will be placed into a tombola for a Cash Draw where one lucky Rewards cardholder will win R500 in Cash
Free Bonus Tickets
Should you obtain the bonus number on the 7th spin, you should retain this ticket and produce it before 17h45 the following Sunday at the Customer Service Desk to receive a free bonus ticket.
Visit the Customer Service Desk for more details.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion. In addition this promotion is exclusive to registered members of the Rewards Programme;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their registered Rewards cards. For every 300 points earned during a 7-day period preceding the date of the draw entitles the cardholder to a draw receipt that may be redeemed for a Spin and Win ticket. Points earned in one period will not be carried over to another period.
- The maximum number of entries per participant per draw is 10 tickets which is 3 000 points. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Prize winners will be selected by way of a random draw every Sunday at 19h30 for the duration of this promotion. The draws will occur in the non-smoking area next to the Tables.
- Participants may redeem their draw tickets at the eHosts on the day of the draw. Draw tickets may then be exchanged for a pre-numbered two-part ticket at the Cash Desk on the day of the draw. NINE different numbers, selected from 0 to 36 inclusive of 36, must be written on one part of the ticket and be duplicated in the corresponding positions on the other part of the ticket in permanent ink. Repeated and/or incorrectly positioned numbers on either or both parts of the tickets will invalidate the entry. Invalid tickets will automatically cause a re-draw to occur.
- Entries should be activated by the participant in person (proof of positive and acceptable form of identification will be required) 15 minutes prior to the actual draw(s) by handing in the correctly and fully completed ticket(s) to the cashier. The participant and the cashier will each retain one part of the ticket (“the entry”). Tickets are valid for the draw occurring on the same day it was printed/dated. Mistakes in the entries could be corrected by participants only by striking out the incorrect number(s) and inserting the correct number(s), and initialling the correction(s) before handing in the ticket(s)
- Participants may elect another person to participate on their behalf after activating their entries in which case the prizes won will be awarded to the participants only. It is the responsibility of the participant or the person participating on his/her behalf to note the numbers called out. The winning participant will be contacted by the casino by using his/her available information
- The first participant/person acting on behalf of a participant to announce that he/she has all nine winning numbers will be declared the winner upon verification of the ticket(s) concerned. If more than one person makes the afore-mentioned announcement simultaneously then the prize will be share equally amongst such persons whose tickets will be verified prior to the distribution of the prize.
- All other winning combinations and prizes eligible to be won will be advertised through mediums used to advertise this promotional competition. Where more than one participant/person announces simultaneously that their tickets reflect the other winning combination(s), then the respective prize(s) will be shared equally amongst such persons whose tickets will be verified prior to the distribution of the prize. The FreePlay amount applicable and shared will be the highest tiers value, Gold being the lowest, followed by Platinum and highest being Black.
- In order to qualify for the Rollover prize, the last number called out must appear on the participants’ tickets together with all selected 9 numbers by the 20th spin. The respective participant is required to shout “Win” and present the respective ticket for verification at the draw area.
- Should the rollover prize not be claimed by the 20th spin, the host will continue spinning for additional numbers. A consolation prize of R500 Cash will be awarded to or shared equally between eligible participant(s) that has all 9 numbers
- In order to qualify for the corner prize participants are required to have matched the selected numbers on all 4 corners of their tickets by the 10th spin. Participants are required to shout “Win” in an audible manner and present their tickets at the draw area where the same will be verified with the Cash Desk copy after the game.
- The Rollover prize will start with a base value of R5 000 and if not won, will increase by R500 weekly for each week that it is not won. The Corner prize will start with a base value of R500 and if it is not won, will increase by R100 weekly for each week that is not won. An additional prize in FreePlay will be awarded in conjunction with the Rollover prize. The value of the FreePlay shall be determined by the Prize Winner’s card type as follows: R250 for Gold card; R500 for Platinum card; and R1,000 for Black card.
- The 7th number selected will be also be the Bonus number which will entitle those participants, whose set of numbers includes the Bonus number, to free Bonus tickets except during the last draw of the promotional competition. The bonus ticket may be used in the following week’s draw.
- After the draw is completed, all tickets, including the winning ticket, will be entered into a further draw for a cash prize at 19h30 on the same evening.
- A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize. If the prize winner cannot be contacted after several attempts within the 15 day, the unclaimed money will be donated to charity.
- Prize winner(s) must be in possession of the corresponding ticket(s) that bear(s) the respective matching numbers announced, together with positive and acceptable form of identification (if applicable).
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must claim and sign for receipt of prizes within 15 days of the draw
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.