Conference Venues In Johannesburg
Conference Venues in Johannesburg
Johannesburg offers 17 different Tsogo Sun properties featuring a variety of leading business and conference venues. Southern Sun Gold Reef City offers world-class event facilities with state-of-the-art equipment. A grand total of 1100 people can be accommodated in one of the conference rooms. At the Southern Sun O.R Tambo International Airport you can choose from a range of facilities to suit your needs, and create a tailor-made conference. There are conference rooms available that can seat between 10 and 530 people. Other conference locations that should not be overlooked are:
- Southern Sun Montecasino - one conference room can seat up to 300 people in theatre style and a cocktail event for up to 450 people.
- Gold Reef City Theme Park Hotel - function rooms are spread out across the theme park and can cater for between 20 to 180 people.
- Garden Court Milpark - offer a modern design and a large conference room that can seat 140 people.
- Southern Sun O.R Tambo International Airport - the smallest room can seat up to 8 and the largest, up to 80 people.
- Palazzo - seats up to 50 people and a cocktail event can be arranged for up to 70.
- Garden Court Eastgate - equipped with two meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 50 people.
- StayEasy Eastgate - a meeting room that can accommodate up to 16 people.
Johannesburg for Business
Johannesburg is a no-brainer for your business function, as it is the largest city in South Africa, which makes it the hub of South Africa’s commercial, financial, industrial and mining enterprises. The Central Business District covers a massive area and wherever your eye can see, there are towering skyscrapers. Amongst these skyscrapers is the Carlton Centre, which is the highest office building on the continent. The Gauteng Provincial Government Republic of South Africa, the High Court of South Africa and many other government departments are based in Johannesburg.
All Work No Play?
Make sure you take some time after meetings or your work day to discover the fun-side of Johannesburg. Head to Montecasino, the leading entertainment venue in the province, for a great day or night out. With its choice of restaurants as well as theatre productions, live music, gaming and more, Montecasino is a venue like no other.
Besides Montecasino, there is also the world renowned Gold Reef City, which is only 8 kilometres from the centre of Johannesburg. It is home to a kid (and adult) friendly theme park, great dining choices and gaming thrills.