Nelspruit’s Top Attractions
Emnotweni is ideally located in Nelspruit within easy reach to some of South Africa’s most breathtaking tourist attractions!
- The Kruger National Park - comprising nearly 2 million hectares, this remains the flagship of all South Africa’s game parks and an absolute must-visit attraction in Mpumalanga. Home to an impressive number of species, including 336 trees, 49 fish, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals - a visit to this renowned park is often the highlight of our guests’ visit.
- Lowveld Botanical Gardens - home to spectacular waterfalls, a majestic African rainforest, suspended bridge across the Crocodile River and beautiful fauna and flora, this is a venue to enjoy slowly.
- Mbombela Stadium - a truly unique destination with a seating capacity of 43,500. Look out for the 18 orange giraffe columns, as well as the black and white zebra skin-patterned seating!
- Sudwala Caves - formed over 240 years ago, a visit to Mpumalanga’s Sudwala Caves is an absolute must for geologists, school children and families.
Other Nelspruit attractions to add to your must-visit list include:
- Riverside Mall - the leading shopping and entertainment destination in Nelspruit with over 140 stores and entertainment court. The mall can be accessed through Emnotweni (use our free parking outside the casino).