Share the Love
Promotional Rules: Valid on 14 February 2016
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- A maximum of 1 individual entries can be entered per person per draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw, on the day of the draw within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A register will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Prize winners and/or finalists who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and Emnotweni Rewards Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should finalists not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the finalists declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw for another finalist will take place;
- In instances where more than one eligible finalist is not present, due to declining the invitation to be present, random persons from the audience will be selected to act on behalf of these eligible finalists.
- In instances where only one eligible finalist is not present, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this finalist by default of the other finalists choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar devices;
- Any person who acts on behalf of an eligible finalist shall not be entitled to prizes and/or benefits awarded to the finalist or prize winner he or she acts on behalf of;
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and/benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should prize winners not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winners declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place;
- Should a prize winner and or finalist who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner and or finalist must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at website (www.emnotweni.co.za)