We value the health and safety of every guest and have therefore postponed all Celebration draws until further notice. The draw entry tickets you have earned thus far will remain valid up until the rescheduled draws take place.
Are you an Emnotweni Rewards member? If the answer is Yes, Then you’ve already qualified to enter our Celebration Day Draws! That’s right, you get free draw entry tickets for every draw! That means you stand the chance to win a share of over R170,000 in PRIZES in our Celebration Day draws!
See you at Emnotweni!
When are the draws?
- The Celebration day draws will be held on every special days of the year at 18h30
How do you enter?
All Emnotweni Rewards members will receive FREE draw entry tickets per draw date;
- Gold Rewards member get 2 tickets
- Platinum Rewards members get 3 tickets
- Black Rewards members get 5 tickets
You can print your draw tickets at the eHost between 08h00 until 18h00 on draw dates.
|Winner ||Prize |
|1st Place ||R3,000 |
|2nd Place ||R1,000 |
|3rd Place ||R500 |
|4th Place ||R500 |
|Total ||R5,000 |
|Celebration Draws ||Date |
|Chinese New Year ||25 January 2020 |
|Valentines ||14 February 2020 |
|Leap Year ||29 February 2020 |
|Mozambique Heroes Day ||20 February 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||20 March 2020 |
|Human Rights ||21 March 2020 |
|St Patrick's Day ||17 March 2020 |
|Mozambique Women's Day ||7 April 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||9 April 2020 |
|Good Friday ||10 April 2020 |
|Family Day ||13 April 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||24 April 2020 |
|Freedom Day ||27 April 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||27 April 2020 |
|Worker's Day ||1 May 2020 |
|Mother's Day ||10 May 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||15 June 2020 |
|Father's Day ||21 June 2020 |
|Mozambique Independence Day ||25 June 2020 |
|Christmas in July ||25 July 2020 |
|Women's Day ||9 August 2020 |
|Women's Day ||10 August 2020 |
|Spring Day ||1 September 2020 |
|Mozambique Lusaka Peach Agreement ||7 September 2020 |
|Heritage Day ||24 September 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||25 September 2020 |
|Mozambique Armed Forces Day ||25 September 2020 |
|Mozambique Peace National Reconciliation Day ||5 October 2020 |
|Halloweens ||31 October 2020 |
|Black Friday ||27 November 2020 |
|Day Of Reconciliation ||16 December 2020 |
|Additional Draw ||24 December 2020 |
|Christmas Day ||25 December 2020 |
|Boxing Day ||26 December 2020 |
|New Year's Eve ||31 December 2020 |
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Gold Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards card during the promotional period from 3 February – 30 March 2018.
- This promotion is open to Emnotweni Gold Rewards members only. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered.
- All Emnotweni Rewards member to receive entry ticket as per – Gold 2, Platinum 3 & Black cardholders 5 entry tickets respectively
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of a random electronic draw.
- Draw entry tickets cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Draw times and dates, and prizes will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition. Neither the images depicted in advertisements nor the exhibits physically displayed onsite are actual prizes unless it is otherwise indicated by the casino.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw ticket/receipt at the eHost on the day of the draw within the advertised times. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draws will be from 08h00 – 17:59:59.
- 4x winners will be drawn for a share of R5 000 – R3 000, R1 000, R500 & R500
- All Participants are required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 08h00 – 17h45 on the day of the draw.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or REWARDS card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence/ Passport). The participant may be verified using the Casino Gaming Management System provided the updated all the identification documents are up to date. Failure to produce positive identification within 90 seconds will lead to a redraw.
- Participants may be drawn more than once on the teeds system during the draw but can only win once per draw
- A redraw will be conducted should the participant be drawn more than once for the same draw
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw from the Marketing department. Prize winners that do not claim their prize on the day will be contacted by means of contact details provided.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request