Enter for a chance to win weekly!
We’re giving all our Rewards cardholders a promotion to enjoy in 2018 and 2019! Say goodbye to this past year and ring in the new year with the chance to win every week. Cash is King will be running between 27 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. Make sure you get in on the action!
How it works
Weekly Cash Draws to All Tiers - Tuesday and Thursday
These draws are open to all Rewards cardholders and take place every Tuesday and Thursday at 19h00 between 27 November and 31 January. There is up to R40 000 to be won every week. (top ups depending on tier)
- Cash draws for all tiers at 19h00, from Tue 27 Nov 2018 until 30 Jan 2019
- Points earning criteria at 100 points required per entry per week ticket for all tiers
- Points earning per week from Tue to Mon for Tuesday & Thursday draws (i.e.: week 1 = 20 Nov to 26 Nov)
- 4 winners to play a promotional game to determine the R20 000 cash prizes, with top ups per winners depending on tier
- Up to R40 000 can be won per week
Thursday Progressive Jackpot Draws - at 21h00
These draws are reserved exclusively for Black Rewards cardholders. There will be a Progressive Jackpot, starting at R10 000, up for grabs on each draw day.
- Open to Black cardholders only;
- Weekly points earning criteria at 1,000 points required per entry ticket for Black cardholders
- Points earning per week from Tue to Mon (i.e.: week 1 = 20 November to 26 November 2019)
- Progressive Jackpot starting from R10,000 stand to be won per draw day
- 3 winners drawn to win guaranteed R5,000 each.
- Each winner will have the opportunity to qualify for the Progressive Jackpot prize by selecting a random door in the order they were drawn.
- Progressive Jackpot will rollover by R5,000 if not won, and if won reverts back to R10,000
- 10 large bags, hidden inside…:
- 2 x R4,000 Casino prizes
- 5 x R1,000 Cash
- 2 x R2,000 Cash
- 1 x Progressive
- The Progressive Jackpot will roll over by R5,000 if not won.
- If the Progressive Jackpot is won, it will revert back to a base value of R10,000.
Take note: Should the Jackpot Prize not be won on 31 January – the jackpot will NOT roll over. However, there will be a draw at 22h00 on the same draw date, where 3 more winners will be selected and will share the remaining Progressive Jackpot Prize.
Weekly Cash Draws - Tuesday and Thursday
|Prize ||Value ||Cardholders Reward |
| ||Guarantee || |
|1st ||R10,000 ||If Black: R1,000 Casino prize; If Platinum: R1,000 Casino prize if Gold: R500 Casino prize |
|2nd ||R5,000 |
|3rd ||R3,000 |
|4th ||R2,000 |
Thursday Progressive Jackpot Draws - At 21h00
|Prize ||Value ||Progressive Jackpot |
| ||Guarantee || |
|1st ||R5,000 ||Progressive Jackpot start at R10,000, with weekly rollover of R5,000 if not won. Once won it reverts back to R10,000. |
Each finalist to play a promotional game to determine winner of prize with below amounts:
2x R4,000 Casino prizes,
2 x R2,000 cash
5x R1,000 cash
|2nd ||R5,000 |
|3rd ||R5,000 |
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Emnotweni Rewards Programme members, and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards cards during the Promotional Period of 20 November 2018 – 28 January 2019.
- This promotion is open to Emnotweni Rewards cardholders only. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered.
- Qualification criteria:
|Draw Date ||Number of Rewards points required ||Number of entries ||Draw Type |
|Weekly Draws ||100 points per cardholder ||Unlimited ||Electronic at casino stage |
|Progressive Draws ||1,000 points per Black cardholder ||Unlimited ||Electronic at casino stage |
|Entry criteria and earning period |
|From ||To ||Draw Dates |
|20 November 2018 ||26 November 2018 ||27 & 29 November 2018 |
|27 November 2018 ||3 December 2018 ||4 & 6 December 2018 |
|4 December 2018 ||10 December 2018 ||11 & 13 December 2018 |
|11 December 2018 ||17 December 2018 ||18 & 20 December 2018 |
|18 December 2018 ||24 December 2018 ||25 & 27 December 2018 |
|25 December 2018 ||31 December 2018 ||1 & 3 January 2019 |
|1 January 2019 ||7 January 2019 ||8 & 10 January 2019 |
|8 January 2019 ||14 January 2019 ||15 & 17 January 2019 |
|15 January 2019 ||21 January 2019 ||22 & 24 January 2019 |
|22 January 2019 ||28 January 2019 ||29 & 31 January 2019 |
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw.
- Tuesday & Thursday weekly draws, 4 lucky finalists will be drawn to participate in the promotional game, to determine the prizes including Cash winner.
- Finalists drawn at 19h00 will play a promotional game to determine the below prizes;
- 1st Prize – R10,000
- 2nd Prize – R5,000
- 3rd Prize - R3,000
- 4th Prize – R2,000
- Thursday progressive Jackpot exclusive to Black Rewards members;
- Draw to take place at 21h00 for 3 lucky winners, they will each win a guaranteed R5,000 cash upon being drawn, but will play a promo game to determine the last man standing to play the Progressive Jackpot game
- The PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT game will be played by the winner, then they will draw coins which either has the below options; 10x big coins with below amounts:
- 2x R4 000 casino prize,
- 2x R2000 cash
- 5x R1 000 cash
- 1x progressive
- Whichever chip the winner chooses will be open and whatever amount is revealed will be won
- Draw times and dates, and prizes will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition. Neither the images depicted in advertisements nor the exhibits physically displayed onsite are actual prizes unless it is otherwise indicated by the casino.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw ticket/receipt at the eHost on the day of the draw within the advertised times. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draws will be from 12h00 until the start of the draw.
- All Participants are required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available for this purpose from 12h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or REWARDS card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Positive and acceptable form of identification may also be verified on the Casino Gaming Management System.
- Participants can only be selected once to win per draw. A redraw will be done should a guest be drawn a second time in the same draw
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw from the Marketing department. Prize winners that do not claim their prize on the day will be contacted by means of contact details provided.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request