It’s time for our Platinum and Black Rewards members to STEP INTO GEAR at Emnotweni Casino.
With over R500,000 in cash including a Kia Rio up for grabs, this exclusive promotion will get your pulse racing. Prizes will be given away through three weekly cash draws and a final car draw at the end of the promotion.
STEP INTO GEAR launches on 30 October 2017, so make sure you get to Emnotweni for your chance to win.
How to STEP INTO GEAR
- STEP INTO GEAR will run over five weeks, with points earning starting on 30 October 2017 at 08h00.
- The points earning period ends on 1 December 2017 at 07h59.
- To enter, you need to play Slots and/or Tables with your Platinum or Black Rewards card to earn points towards draw tickets.
- For entry into the weekly cash draws, Platinum members need to earn 500 points per draw entry, while Black members need 1,000 points per draw entry.
- For an entry into the final car draw, both Platinum and Black members need to earn 2,000 points per entry.
Saturday Weekly Draws
- Dates: 11, 18 & 25 November 2017
- Platinum draw: 19h00
- Black draw: 20h00
You need to activate your draw entry tickets at an eHost from 12h00 on the day of the draw.
|Platinum draw at 19h00: |
- 2 winners at each weekly draw
- A total of R15,000 up for grabs on each draw date
- 1st prize - R10,000
- 2nd prize - R5,000
|Black draw at 20h00: |
- 2 winners at each weekly draw
- A total of R25,000 up for grabs on each draw date
- 1st prize - R15,000
- 2nd prize - R10,000
Final Car Draw
- Date: Saturday, 2 December 2017
- Time: 20h00
- Draw: Black and Platinum Rewards members
You need to activate your draw entry tickets at any of our eHost from 12h00 - 20h00 on the day of the draw.
Platinum and Black draw at 20h00:
- An electronic draw will be conducted
- 4 finalists will be drawn at 20h00
- A total of R30,000 in prizes is up for grabs, including a KIA RIO car
Final Car Draw Prizes
- 1st Prize - Brand new KIA RIO
- 2nd Prize - R15,000
- 3rd Prize - R10,000
- 4th Prize - R5,000
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Emnotweni Black and Platinum Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards cards during the Promotional Period of 30 October to 02 December 2017
- This promotion is open to Emnotweni Black and Platinum Rewards members only. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered
- Qualification criteria:
|Draw date ||Number of rewards points required ||Number of entries ||Draw Type |
|11, 18 & 25 November 2017 (Cash) ||Platinum card - 500 points per entry |
Black card - 1,000 per entry
|Unlimited ||Electronic draw |
|2 December 2017: Cash & Car ||2,000 points per entry unlimited ||Unlimited ||Electronic draw |
|Draw Date ||Entry criteria and earning period |
|From ||To |
|11 November 2017 ||30 October 2017 ||10 November 2017 |
|18 November 2017 ||30 October 2017 ||17 November 2017 |
|25 November 2017 ||30 October 2017 ||24 November 2017 |
|2 December 2017 ||30 October 2017 ||1 December 2017 |
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of the random draw
- Final draw, 4 lucky finalists will be drawn to participate in the promotional game, to determine the Cash and Car winner
- Draw times and dates, and prizes will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition. Neither the images depicted in advertisements nor the exhibits physically displayed onsite are actual prizes unless it is otherwise indicated by the casino
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw ticket/receipt at the eHost on the day of the draw within the advertised times. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draws will be from 15h00 - 19h59
- All Participants are required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for the prize: unless they have nominated a proxy to represent them when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk
- Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 15h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or rewards card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. A positive and acceptable form of identification may also be verified on the Casino Gaming Management System
- Participants can only be selected/ win once per draw. A redraw will be done should the participant be drawn more than once in the same draw
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw from the Marketing department. Prize winners that do not claim their prize on the day will be contacted by means of contact details provided
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- The motor vehicle dealership’s terms and conditions, in all respects, shall apply to the motor vehicle prizes
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request