Venue: Casino Floor, Emnotweni Casino
Times: Wednesday: 13h00 & 19h00
Friday:13h00 & 19h00
Win big with Super9!
Super 9 promotion gives you a chance to win BIG every Wednesday and Friday! That’s right! Super 9 will now take place every Wednesday and Fridays at 13h00 & 19h00 with the progressive jackpot starting from R10,000. Your Wednesdays and Fridays will never be the same, so make sure you get to Emnotweni for your chance to win!
How to participate:
- The promotion is open to all – Rewards members and non-Rewards members.
- Buy your entry ticket at Cash Desk for only R20 or redeem 2000 points at the eHost from your Rewards card between 09h00 12h00 and/or 09h00 – 18h00
- Rewards members who have earned 50 points per week (between Mon – Sun) will qualify for 2 complimentary ticket the following week. 1 ticket per day, Wed (1 ticket) and Friday (1 ticket).
- Select your 9 unique numbers between 0-36 and insert the copy of your Super 9 ticket into the entry bin 30 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Participants must be present on the day of the promotion when the numbers are drawn to claim their prize/s.
- Participants must match 9 numbers within the first 18 unique numbers drawn in order to win the progressive jackpot
- If the progressive jackpot is not won, it will roll-over the next promotional day.
- The winner of the second prize pool will win 50% of the total buy-ins for the day. The prize will be split equally should there be more than one winner presenting themselves within 90 seconds.
Participants may only buy a maximum of 50 entry tickets per promotional day
- Date: 27 July 2018
- Time: 21h00
- A manual draw will be conducted at 21h00 should there be no winner of the progressive jackpot on 27 July 2018
- Only 1 winner will be announced during the draw – 1 winner takes all
- All participants who bought in on the day and have ticket counterfoils in the entry bins will qualify for the draw
- Participants must be present for the draw unless they have nominated a proxy to act on their behalf
- Proxy nominations may only take place on the day after the numbers are drawn and no winner is announced
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The promotion is open to all – Rewards members and non-members
- Participants stand a chance to win a progressive jackpot starting from R10,000
- The Super 9 progressive jackpot will increase by R500 on the next promotional day if not won
- The promotion will take place on Wednesdays & Fridays at 13h00 & 19h00 with entry activations closing an hour before at EHost and Cash Desk
- Entry into the promotion is by way of R20 cash buy-in at Cash Desk or 2000 points redemption at the eHost per entry on the day of the promotion between 09h00 – 12h00 or 09h00 – 18h00 on Wednesdays & Fridays
- Rewards members will be required to earn 50 points per week to qualify for 2 complimentary tickets to be used the following week. 1 ticket per day, Wed (1 ticket) and Sunday (1 ticket). The period to qualify for a complimentary ticket is between Mon – Sun to be used the following Wednesday and Friday
- Emnotweni Rewards members who have earned 50 points can redeem their entry tickets on the day of the promotion between 09h00 – 12h00 or 09h00 - 18h00 on Wednesday & Friday
- Complimentary entry tickets and points redemption tickets must be exchanged at Cash Desk for the Super 9 entry tickets between the advertised times of which entries may be exchanged at Cash Desk
- Participants may buy-in or redeem points not more than 50 times per promotional day
- The winner of the jackpot within 18 numbers drawn takes/wins all and there will be no further drawing of numbers
- The Super 9 entry ticket will consist of an original ticket and a counterfoil of which the counterfoil must be inserted into the entry bin. The participant must retain the original ticket to verify against the numbers drawn on the day
- Guests must select 9 unique numbers between 0 - 36 and record these on the Super 9 entry ticket
- Participants may not select/fill in the same number twice on the Super 9 entry ticket
- Super 9 entry tickets with illegible numbers or altered/changed numbers will be considered invalid
- Should the participant wish to make changes to the Super 9 entry ticket, the promotional team including security must be consulted prior to inserting the ticket into the entry bin
- No changes may be made to the Super 9 entry ticket once the ticket counterfoil has been inserted into the entry bin
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that the numbers completed/ selected on the Super 9 entry ticket are clear and readable otherwise the ticket will be considered invalid.
- The ticket counterfoil must be inserted into the entry bin between 09h00 – 12h00 and 09h00 – 18h00 on Wednesdays & Friday, once the participant has selected their 9 unique numbers
- The entry bin/s to insert tickets will close 30 mins prior to the starting time of the promotion.
- On the day of the promotion, Cash Desk and Marketing will calculate/verify the amount of buy-ins prior to the starting time of the promotion. 50% of the total buy ins will be added towards the jackpot prize which is considered the “1st pool” and the remaining 50% will be added towards the “2nd prize pool”
- Uniquely numbered balls will be randomly drawn from the stage. Balls will be numbered from 0-36
- Numbers drawn will be recorded on the leader board
- Participants must match 9 numbers within the first 18 numbers drawn in order to win the progressive jackpot
- It is the responsibility of the participant/s to present themselves to the promotional team for verification within the time limit given.
- The jackpot prize will be split equally should there be more than one winner to match 9 numbers within the first 18 numbers drawn
- The jackpot will roll back to R10 000 the next promotional day if won
- The winner in the second prize pool will win 50% cash of the total buy-ins of the day
- The prize on the second pool will be split equally should there be more than one winner.
- Once the first winner is identified, other participants will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage to be verified as winners
- It is the responsibility of the participants to check/ verify their numbers selected on the Super 9 entry ticket against the numbers drawn on the day of the promotion
- Participants will be given 90 seconds to be verified on stage after 18 numbers have been drawn/announced.
- Should there be no winner verified within 90 seconds, the promotions team we will continue to draw numbers for prize pool 2 (50% buy-ins)
- Should there be no winner matching 9 numbers within 18 numbers drawn, the progressive jackpot will roll over to the next promotion date
- Draw Rules
- Should no participant/s win the jackpot prize during the promotional period (9 May 2018 – 27 July 2018), a manual draw will be conducted on 27 July at 21h00
- Draw date and times will be advertised through the advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Tickets for the draw cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw
- Only one winner will be announced on 27 July 2018. The winner takes all the winnings
- Participants will have 90 seconds to be verified on stage in order to claim the prize
- The verification team will validate the ticket before the participant is announced as the winner
- All participants are required to be present for the draw on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants that do not wish to attend/ be present the draw must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw in person and with the nominee. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available until 15 minutes before the draw at the Customer Service Desk after no winner is announced, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced.
- The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorised representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw. Multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorised representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative.
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Game smart System. Should proof of identification not be available on Game smart System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes available to the winner they represent
- Prizes must be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Emnotweni
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
- The jackpot prize advertised is the actual prize to be won
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used to conduct the draw, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of the rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request