Venue: Casino floor - main stage
Draw Times: 20h00
Emnotweni is starting 2020 on a high – with an exhilarating High Rollers promotion!
00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes 00 Seconds
Here’s the deal: you think big, you win big. Big enough to become an Emnotweni High Roller! Yes, our High Rollers promotion is back and this time round you stand a chance to WIN a share of over R300,000 in CASH and FREEPLAY!
All you need to do is play slots or tables and earn the required points to qualify for draw tickets. Draws will take place on the second and last Wednesday of every month at 20h00, from August to September 2020. There’s just one catch – the promotion is exclusive to our very loyal Black Rewards cardholders. Not a Black Rewards cardholder? To become a Black Rewards cardholder you need to accumulate 150 000 points over a rolling one-year period on your Rewards card, when playing slots or tables.
It’s a thrilling High Roller-coaster ride. AND, once you get to Black, you’ll never turn back!
- The promotion is open to Black cardholders only.
- Points earning is accumulative.
- Participants need to earn points between Saturday, 1 February, and Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
- Draw tickets will be capped at 200 tickets per draw.
- Participants will have 90 seconds to present themselves to the verification desk with a positive and acceptable form of I.D. and the verification ticket receipt.
- If the selected winner/representative does not present themselves within 90 seconds, the winner will be called the following day to collect their prize. (No re-draw will take place)
- Proxy forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk and Privé from 12h00 for participants to nominate representatives if they are unable to attend draws.
- An electronic draw will be conducted.
- Winners will select a device in order to determine what prize they’ve won
|Dates ||16 September 2020 ||26 August and 30 September 2020 |
|Point Requirement ||1,000 points ||3,000 points |
|1st prize ||R15,000 plus R5,000 FreePlay ||R35,000 plus R5,000 FreePlay |
|2nd prize ||R10,000 plus R3,000 FreePlay ||R10,000 plus R3,000 FreePlay |
|3rd prize ||- ||R5,000 plus R2,000 FreePlay |
|4th prize ||- ||R5,000 plus R2,000 FreePlay |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to all Emnotweni Black Rewards members. The promotional earning period commences at 08h00 on 1 February and ends on 30 September 2020.
- Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash, points burning or through any other form of consideration. Tickets will be issued for points earned by playing Slots and/ Tables during the promotional period.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Emnotweni Black Rewards card and may choose to enter 20h00 draws on the advertised draw dates.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the e-Hosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins are specified below:
- 20h00 draw: Draw bin open from 08h00 to 19h59
- Qualification criteria for Draws is set out as per below:
|Emnotweni Cardholders || || |
|16 September 2020 ||20h00 ||Each 1,000 points earns you 1 x entry ticket. Tickets capped at 200 per person ||2 winners drawn, interactive game will be played to determine actual prize allocation |
|26 August and 30 September 2020 ||20h00 ||Each 3,000 points earns you 1 x entry ticket. Tickets capped at 200 per person ||4 winners drawn, interactive game will be played to determine actual prize allocation |
- Ticket earning is limited to a maximum of 200 entries per draw.
- Guests may only be drawn as – and win one prize per draw.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by Participants and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 08h00 to 15 minutes before each draw on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification.
- Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent.
- Each verified winner will get to participate in a selection process to determine which prize they won.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Emnotweni Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request or at www.emnotweni.co.za