Do you have what it takes to become A Roulette Champion?
Then visit us and enter the Roulette spinoff tournament and stand a chance to win a share of over R140 000 in prizes! The tournament is open to all – Rewards member and Public.
Buy-In for ONLY - R50 cash at the tournament area!!
00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes 00 Seconds
Tournament Qualifying Round
Dates: 8 January – 25 February 2020
Times: Daily from 15h00 – 23h00
- During the tournament, a leaderboard will be used to display the top 21 players.
- Player in first position on the leaderboard will automatically qualify for the finals
- Players in position 2 to 21 will have to battle it out in the semi-finals.
Tournament Bonus Round
Date: 31 January 2020 at 18h00
- The BONUS round will commence at exactly 18h00.
- The top 7 high scorers on the running leader board will qualify for the bonus round.
- Top 7 high scorers on the running leader board from 8 January to 26 January 2020 after close of qualifying round time of 23h00 will qualify for Bonus round.
- Top 7 players to share R45 000 in cash guaranteed on the day;
Finals prize breakdown:
|Prize ||Guaranteed |
|1st ||R20,000 |
|2nd ||R10,000 |
|3rd ||R5,000 |
|4th ||R2,500 |
|5th ||R2,500 |
|6th ||R2,500 |
|7th ||R2,500 |
|Total ||R45,000 |
Tournament Semi-Finals And Finals
Date: 29 February 2020 at 18h00
Tournament finals to follow immediately after the Semi-Finals are complete
Finals prize breakdown:
|Prize ||Guaranteed |
|1st ||R50,000 |
|2nd ||R15,000 |
|3rd ||R10,000 |
|4th ||R10,000 |
|5th ||R5,000 Non Neg |
|6th ||R5,000 Non Neg |
|7th ||R5,000 Non Neg |
|Total ||R100,000 |
- Any person who is under the age of 18 or who has been refused entry to the casino or who is self-excluded, prior to or during the tournament, is prohibited from gambling and/or participating in the tournament and will be disqualified, where applicable.
- Tournament will be open to all Emnotweni Rewards members (the “Participants ”) and non-cardholders, and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Entry to the tournament is by way of a prior cash buy-in, or point redemption to the value of R50, and it shall entitle the participant to the corresponding number of seats (R50 per seat) in any qualifying heats that occurs on the same day during which the Entry Purchase was made.
- Any complimentary entry, if such is afforded to a participant, will be paid for by the casino and it shall entitle that participant to a single entry. Designated and demarcated table will be utilised for the tournament and no live games will be offered on the tournament table.
- Any buy-ins for casino specific qualifying rounds not played prior to the closing date of the qualifying rounds will be forfeited.
- R50 cash /chip buy-in for one entry; no point earning criteria will be allowed and points can however be redeemed for entries. Players may re-enter as many times as they wish by way of re-buys provided that the re-buys are for different heats.
- Each chip will represent an unredeemable rand value of R10 for purposes of determining winners and ranking of players.
- These chips have no cash value and it cannot be redeemed for value in any form, or used to place bets at live games.
- R10 table limits apply to all heats.
- R200 maximum on the number, R100 minimum on outside chances in multiples of R100, R5,000 maximum on even money chances and R2,500 on columns and dozens.
- No call bets will be accepted.
- Players play for themselves, monies may not be pooled or transferred to other players.
- All chips must be returned to the respective table float at the end of each heat / round.
- No Proxies will be allowed during the Qualifying rounds.
- Chips are to be kept on the Table in a visible manner at all times. Hiding chips or missing a spin may constitute to disqualification.
- Chip “winning” from one heat/round session will not be carried over.
- 100% of the money received from buy-ins will be distributed into the prize pool.
- Participants do not earn Rewards Programme points during tournament play.
- During the qualifying rounds and later stages specific betting timing periods may be applied.
During the qualifying rounds an automatic leader board will be displayed reflecting the top 21 players. Players in positions 2 to 21 (20 semi-finalists) after the qualifying rounds will enter into a play off in the Semi-Final to qualify for the remaining 6 available seats in the Final. Position 1 on the leader board automatically qualifies for a seat in the Finals.
- Tournament winnings won during each individual heat will be totalled and ranked to determine the top chip earners.
- Participants must bet during every spin.
- The Bonus round will held at Emnotweni on the 31 January 2020 where the top 7 high scores on the running leader board will qualify for the bonus round. All participants will be required to register prior to the advertised starting time of the Bonus Round. Late arrival and registration may result in being disqualified from the tournament.
- The Finals will be held at Emnotweni on the 29 February 2020 as advertised and all participants will be required to register prior to the advertised starting time of the Finals. Late arrival and registration may result in being disqualified from the tournament.
- In the finals on 29 February 2020, participants cannot nominate a semi-finals player to be their proxy, it has to be a nominee who hasn’t qualified for the semi-finals & finals
- Should there be tied scores and there is a need for a spin off i.e. progressing to the next round or determining a position a Dealer will spin the Roulette ball in the wheel for the affected participants in alphabetical order of their surnames.
- The participant with the higher number (zero being a low number) will gain the higher position and the sequence will follow on respectively. The ranking order will be adjusted accordingly. In the event the same number is spun for more than one participant, the dealer will re-spin assigning the number spun alphabetically should there be a need.
- In the event that a time limit to place bets is relevant, such bets must be placed within the time limit and may not be adjusted once the participants time limit has expired or they have indicated they have finished betting, when the rotational marker that is being utilised for betting sequence has moved on to the next participant.
- Where the applicable score was earned by the play of a Proxy, the proxy name will continue to be used until the spinoff is completed.
- Should participants wish to elect representatives through a proxy, they may elect representatives who may not be co-participants in any of the respective stages. The nominated representatives will be required to play without any coercion and/or input/strategy from the nominating participants concerned.
- Where utilized, the Master of Ceremonies will announce the start of each tournament session. Participants or proxies, where relevant, who are not present at the actual start of the respective session will forfeit their seats without any re-funds. The Master of Ceremonies will announce the allocated times, which may differ during the various stages of the tournament.
- Should a “NO SPIN” be declared by the Tournament Director whilst a rotational marker is being used, bets will not be changed and the ball will be re-spun.
- A rotating marker will be used to control the betting order and should a participant get eliminated before the rotating marker reaches their position they will be skipped and the marker moved to the next participant.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be taken to ensure the accurate recording of rankings/scores, the onus shall remain with participants to ensure that their rankings/scores are correct at all times.
- The casino reserves the right to make the necessary corrections as soon as it becomes aware of any founded discrepancies, which corrections could change the rankings/scores of participants and allocation of prizes.
- Tournament Director’s decision (or a Management Representative thereof) will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entered into.