Have You got the Spinning Skills to be Our Champion?
00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes 00 Seconds
Bring your a-game and get in on over R40,000 Slots Payoff Tournament action!
6 Dedicated Slots. 5 Minute Heats. Unlimited Buy-ins. Make it to the top of the leaderboard for a seat in the finals!
How to enter:
Buy-In for ONLY – R20 cash or 2000 Points.
EVERYONE is welcome to play, daily on the non-smoking floor.
R42 500 Slots Payoff Tournament Prizes!
|Winners ||Prizes |
|1st Prize ||R20,000 |
|2nd Prize ||R4,000 |
|3rd Prize ||R2,000 |
|4th Prize ||R1,500 FreePlay |
|5th Prize ||R1,500 FreePlay |
|6th Prize ||R1,500 FreePlay |
|Weekly winners at R2,000 ||R12,000 |
|Total ||R42,500 |
Tournament Qualifying Heats
Dates: 13 March – 26 April 2020
Times: Daily from 14h00 – 22h00
- During the tournament, a leaderboard will be used to display the top 31 players
- Players in position 1 on the leaderboard will go straight to the finals
- Players in position 2 to 31 will battle it out in the semi-finals for a chance to have a seat in the finals
- All Slots to start on 100 credits
- Heat duration - 5 minutes
Tournament Semi-Final Heats
Date: 30 April 2020
Times: 18h00 – 20h00
- 30 Top players from qualifying heats will play in the semi-finals (position 2 – 31)
- 5 Heats will be played (6 players per heat)
- 1 x Wild Card seat will be drawn at 17h00. Any person who has NOT qualified in position 1 to 30, but who has bought into the tournament will get 1 x entry to the WILD CARD draw on 30 April. Standard draw rules apply.
- Semi-finalists (including Wild Card entry) will randomly draw heat and seat numbers
- All Slots to start on 100 credits
- Heat duration - 5 minutes
- Highest (scorer) players from each heat will battle it out in the finals
- 1 x additional person can qualify for the Semi-Finals through a WILD CARD draw which will be done on 30 April (before the start of the Semi-Finals). Any person who has NOT qualified in position 1 to 30, but who has bought into the tournament will get 1 x entry to the WILD CARD draw on 28 December. Standard draw rules will apply.
Tournament Final Heat
Date: 30 April 2020 (after semi-final heats)
- Finals will be played after the 5 high score players (per Heat) from the semi-finals have been announced
- 5 Top players from semi-finals plus 1 automatic qualifier will play in the final
- 1 Heat will be played (all 6 players)
- Finalists will randomly draw seat numbers
- All Slots to start on 100 credits
- Heat duration - 5 minutes
- Highest player in the finals will win the first prize
Should any player have more than 1 seat in the semi-finals or finals, they may nominate a “Proxy” to play on their behalf.
- Any person who is under the age of 18 or who has been refused entry to the casino or who is self-excluded, prior to or during the tournament, is prohibited from gambling and/or participating in the tournament and will be disqualified, where applicable.
- Tournament will be open to all Emnotweni Rewards members (the “Participants ”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Non-Rewards members can buy-in to enter the tournament, but they will need to register to the Rewards Programme should they win a prize.
- Entry to the tournament is by way of R20 cash buy-in, or 2000 points redemption to the value of R20, and it shall entitle the participant to the corresponding number of seats (R20 per seat) in any qualifying heats that occurs on the same day during which the Entry Purchase was made.
- Any complimentary entry, if such is afforded to a participant, will be paid for by the casino and it shall entitle that participant to a single entry.
- Rewards members can also redeem points at eHosts machines to enter the tournament. The number of entries is unlimited, is subject to the availability of heats/seats and the prior Entry Purchase(s). Participants shall not make further Entry Purchases for the purposes of continuing in any heat.
- Registration for participation shall be in person and in accordance with the advertised dates and times, which will be available through the casino’s marketing and/or communication mediums used for the tournament.
- Late entries shall not be accepted (outside the advertise times). Registration for qualifying heats of the tournament will be on a “first come first serve” basis and machines will be allocated in sequential order.
- No proxies will be allowed during the qualifying rounds
- Players shall not be substituted during qualifying heats. In addition, players’ “credits” shall not be pooled with or transferred to other players’ credits. These credits are for tournament purposes only and will be used to determine player ranking. Specifically the credits concerned do not have any actual monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything of value.
- At the end of all qualifying heats, the participant who obtained the highest credit score from a single entry will automatically qualify as a finalist in the Finals, which will be held on 30 April 2020.
- 100% of the money received from buy-ins will be distributed into the prize pool.
- Participants do not earn Rewards Programme points by participating in the tournament
- During the Finals, seats will be allocated by way of random draws and registration detail and requirements will be available at Customer Service desk.
- During the qualifying rounds a leader board will be used to display positions 1 to 30 (30 semi-finalists. Top 29 qualifiers will participate in the semi-finals including a WILD CARD participant on 30 April 2020.
- Wild Card participant will be drawn at 17h00 of the semi-finalists, from all the participants from the tournament that didn’t make it to the semi-finals. That drawn participant will therefore have a seat in the semi-finals
- Advertised prize values are the minimum values that will be paid out. Casino management reserves the right to apportion surplus entries at its sole discretion and additional consolation prize(s) may be awarded at the sole discretion of the casino.
- Players will be limited to 1 seat per heat during the qualifying heats stage. Players who are eligible for multiple seats in any final stage may nominate another person(s) to play on their behalf by completing the casino’s proxy form (available on request).
- A separate proxy form is to be completed for every nominee selected. Credits earned by the player and nominee(s) under these circumstances shall not be pooled.
- Proxy will be valid for both semi-finals & finals only
- The Proxy may not be a co-participant in the stage/stages for which he is acting on behalf of a participant. If the signed and completed proxy form is not received by the Tournament Director at the start of any final stage, then the player concerned will forfeit the additional seats accordingly.
- Finalists to the semi Finals will be selected from the top credit earners at the end of the qualifying rounds stage in rank order. The above-mentioned participants with the highest credit score arising from a single entry will be included as a finalists and will not need to go through another elimination round.
- Slots machines may be operated in a tournament or normal operating mode, as the case may be; hence any winnings accrued will not be paid out as casino winnings despite the fact that corresponding winning combinations may be displayed at such machines.
- In the event of a tie credit score when determining winners or finalists at any of the relevant stages, each player (or nominee) concerned will be required to select a playing card (Ace is low) from a set of cards. The player/nominee with the highest card value will be determined the participant with the higher score. If the player or nominee concerned is not present to select a playing card as indicated above, then a random member of the public will be requested to make the selection on his/her behalf.
- In the event of a malfunction of a slot machine during any qualifying heat, the affected players will be given the first available seat in a future similar heat if possible. A refund will be made if these players cannot be accommodated in such future heat under these circumstances. In the event that the tournament system (where applicable) experiences any technical difficulties, the entire heat will be restarted. If the afore-mentioned technical difficulties are not resolved within a reasonable period then the relevant heat will be postponed.
- In the event of the occurrence of any of the above-mentioned malfunctions during any Finals stages, the affected players will be given the first available seat in a future similar heat within those final stages concerned. If such future heats are filled to capacity then additional heat(s), as may be required, will be announced whereby the participants will draw seat numbers. In the event that any malfunction cannot be resolved within a reasonable period, then the Finals will be postponed.
- The start of each heat and or final will be announced. Players who are not present when the heat or Final starts will forfeit their seats and no refunds (where applicable) will be made.
- Decisions made by the Tournament Director shall be deemed final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Finals will be held at Emnotweni on 30 April 2020 as advertised and all participants will be required to register prior to the advertised starting time of the Finals. All qualifiers are to ensure their timeous registration at the communicated area.
- Rules will be available at Customer Service Desk or at tournament area upon request
Wild Card Draw Promotional Rules
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to all Rewards members that participated in qualifying rounds of Slots Payoff from 13 March – 26 April 2020, and did not achieve a Top 30 leader board spot.
- Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash, points burning or through any other form of consideration.
- One (1) ticket will be issued to Rewards members that participation in qualifying rounds of the Slots Payoff tournament from 13 March – 26 April 2020; who did not achieve a top 30 leader board spot to qualify for the semi-finals on 30 April.
- One winner will be drawn at 17h00 on 30 April 2020, and will be awarded a seat in the semi-finals of Slots Payoff (Wild Card Entry).
Participation and Proxy nomination process
- Prize winner will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the e-Hosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins are specified above.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by Participants and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 08h00 to 15 minutes before each draw on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification.
- Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request