It is time to Spin & Win at Emnotweni!
We have a share of over R100,000 in Cash and Prizes that you need to come and spin and win for at Emnotweni. Prizes ranging from restaurant voucher, movie tickets, cash and a progressive Jackpot starting at R5,000.
Your Spin could make you win much more!!
How to Spin & Win
Draws takes place every Tuesdays (3 December 2019 – 25 February 2020)
Time – 18h00
- Ticket printing and the draw bin will open at 09h00 until 18h00
- Progressive starting at R5,000 cash (if not won, will increase by R500 per week)
- 3 x winners per day who will each get to spin the Money-Wheel to spin to win any of the below prizes;
- (if it lands on the JACKPOT more than once, the money will be split between all winners) Prizes up to R5,000 per day could be won
- Spinning-Wheel will contain at least 12 slots with below prizes up for grabs;
- 3 x slots for F&B vouchers of R250 ea.
- 2 x slots for 2x movie tickets + Epic Combo
- 4 x slots for R500 Cash
- 2 x slots for R2 000 Cash
- Electronic draws will take place at the Promotional stage area at 18h00
- Should Progressive Jackpot not be won on 25 February 2020, there will be a manual draw for one winner to take all
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited using their Emnotweni Rewards card.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards cardholders only.
- Participants earn points for tickets by playing Slot machines or Tables games whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards card.
- Rewards cardholders must earn 20 points per ticket
- Once guests reach 20 points that will allow them 1x entry ticket into the weekly draws
- Participants can only win once per draw. Should the Patron / Guest be drawn again, a redraw will occur
- Entries/Tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Participants must enter the draw(s) by inserting their printed draw ticket/s (the “Entry”) into the dedicated draw bin(s) located at the stage area from 09h00 until 18h00.
- Electronic draw will take place at promotional stage at 18h00
- Points earning will commence on the 15th of the previous month at 08h00 until 24 February 2020 at 07h59
- Prize winners will be selected by way of Manual/random draw
- Tuesday Dates:
- 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 December
- 7, 14, 21 and 28 January
- 4, 11, 18 and 25 February
- Promotional times will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition through various mediums.
- 3x winners drawn at 18h00 will have a chance to spin the money-wheel for a chance to win the below prizes;
- 3 x slots for F&B vouchers of R250 ea
- 2 x slots for 2x movie tickets + Epic Combo
- 4x slots for R500 cash
- 2x slots for R2000 cash
- Jackpot will be progressive by R500 if not won per draw date
- Should no participant/s win the jackpot prize during the promotional draw on 25 February, a manual draw will be conducted at 20h00
- Draw date and times will be advertised through the advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Only tickets entered into the last Tuesday draw will be entered into the manual draw at 19h00
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw
- Only ONE winner will be announced to share the Jackpot prize.
- Participants will have 90 seconds to be verified on stage in order to claim the prize
- The verification team will validate the ticket before the participant is announced as the winner
- A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket receipt and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Emnotweni Cash Desk within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request