Garden Route Casino Rewards cardholders, play slots and tables and stand a chance to win your share of over R100,000 in cash and prizes
- Time 19h00, 20h00 & at 21h00
- Available at promotional draw stage 3 hours prior to actual draw – Open at 16h00
- Close 15 minutes prior to the first draw at 18h45
Ticket earning criteria
A manual draw entry ticket will be issued when:
Slots- Any slot machine jackpot lockup, the player will be issued with a draw ticket.
Blackjack-Blackjack of the same colour, the player will be issued with a draw ticket.
Poker- Poker hand of 2 pairs or better, the player will be issued with a draw ticket.
Roulette- Winning Straight up bet on the street of the days date, the player will be issued with a draw ticket.
Additional tickets earning criteria
(Garden Route casino rewards cardholders)
- 12 month Active Garden Route Casino Rewards cardholders will receive additional ticket/s
- Tickets will be available to print from 13 May until 16 May 2019 and from 20 May until 23 May 2019
- Members must print their receipt at the E-host and redeem it for actual ticket/s at the Customer Service Desk before the day of the draw/s.
- Black cardholders will receive 3 tickets , Platinum cardholders 2 tickets and Gold cardholders will receive 1
Entry Mechanics (Manual Draw)
- A manual draw entry ticket will be issued.
- One ticket gives you a chance into two draws 18 & 25 May 2019.
- Each ticket is only valid for the draw date it is allocated for during this promotions period.
- Tickets must be entered into a draw bin situated at the promotional draw stage on the gaming floor with the entrant retaining the other stub.
- Promotional draw bin will be available at 16h00, 3 hours prior to the 1st draw at 19h00 and will close at 18h45, 15 minutes prior to the 1st draw at 19h00.
- Participants are allowed more than one entry into the draw and entries will not be capped.
- Ticket issuing will stop at 18h30 prior to the draw on the draw date.
- Draws will take place at 19h00, 20h00 and 21h00 at the draw stage.
- 4 contestants will be drawn at 19h00, 4 at 20h00 and 4 at 21h00.
- Each contestant will be called to the stage to pick a box to reveal their prize.
- Winner must produce positive form of identification. If not a Garden Route Casino Rewards cardholder, the winner will be required to sign up to the Rewards program before they will be issued their prize. Registration as a member and claiming of prizes must be within 15 day’s period after the day of the draw.
|R 1,000 || |
|R 2,000 ||R2,000 ||R5,000 |
|R2,000 ||R2,000 ||R5,000 |
|R2,000 ||R2,000 ||R20,000 |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants enter a draw through a physical medium such as ticket stubs. On the day of the draw participants must enter the physical medium into the draw bin.
- Any amount of tickets per person can be entered in to the draw bin.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of Random draw. Draws will take place on the 18 & 25 of May 2019 at 19h00, 20h00 and 21h00. Draw bin will open at 16h00 and close at 18h45. Draw date and times will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Ticket earning criteria; Blackjack of the same suit; Poker hand of 2 pairs or better and Roulette winning straight up bet on the street of the days date.
- Active Garden Route Casino Rewards cardholders will receive additional ticket/s, Black cardholders will receive 3 tickets, Platinum cardholders 2 tickets and Gold cardholders will receive
- Draw tickets will only be valid for the period of the promotion.
- Participants must place their ticket stubs into the draw bin, on the day of the draw 3 hours prior to the actual draw within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A process for declination to be present at the draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on the day
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Reward card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above-mentioned register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at website www.gardenroutecasino.co.za