It’s Cash Splash at the Garden Route Casino! Make sure you start your year with amazing cash prizes.
What better way to start the year, right?
Make sure you play Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card between 18 January and 02 March in order to earn points and get tickets. Weekly Plat and Black cardholder draws take place Fridays at 20h00 & 21h00 and Gold cardholder draws taking place Saturdays at 20h00.
The bonus draws will take place on 02 March!
- Members play Slots and/or Tables to earn points to qualify for draw tickets
- As members achieve certain point’s values they will be rewarded with tickets into the weekly draws.
- Draws will take place every week on Friday and Saturday.
- Weekly draw points earning targets are per week, from Friday to the next Friday and Saturday to the next Saturday.
- Platinum cardholder’s draws will take place every Friday at 20h00.
- Black cardholders draws will take place every Friday at 21h00
- Gold cardholders draws will take place every Saturday at 20h00
- Bonus draw points earning will start from the beginning of the promotion until the day of the draw.
- Members must earn 3,000 points per ticket for the bonus draw.
- Bonus draw will take place on Saturday 02 March 2019 at 17h00, 18h00, 19h00 and 20h00 for all tiers.
- Draw tickets will be capped at 600 per patron per draw
- Draw verification slips will be printed at the e-host
Tickets are only valid for the draw earned for
Participants will be drawn at 20h00 (Platinum & Gold draws) and 20h00 (black card draws)
Participants will be drawn at 17h00, 18h00, 19h00 and 20h00 (all tiers combined)
|Points ||Monthly Tickets available at eHost |
|1,000 ||2 |
|2,000 ||6 |
|3,000 ||12 |
|4,000 ||20 |
|5,000 ||30 |
|6,000 ||42 |
|7,000 ||56 |
|8,000 ||72 |
|9,000 ||90 |
|10,000 ||110 |
|11,000 ||132 |
|12,000 ||156 |
|13,000 ||182 |
|14,000 ||210 |
|15,000 ||240 |
|16,000 ||272 |
|17,000 ||306 |
|18,000 ||342 |
|19,000 ||380 |
|20,000 ||420 |
|21,000 ||462 |
|22,000 ||506 |
|23,000 ||552 |
|24,000 ||600 |
|Points || |
Monthly Tickets available at eHost
|500 ||2 |
|1,000 ||6 |
|1,500 ||12 |
|2,000 ||20 |
|2,500 ||30 |
|3,000 ||42 |
|3,500 ||56 |
|4,000 ||72 |
|4,500 ||90 |
|5,000 ||110 |
|5,500 ||132 |
|6,000 ||156 |
|6,500 ||182 |
|7,000 ||210 |
|7,500 ||240 |
|8,000 ||272 |
|8,500 ||306 |
|9,000 ||342 |
|9,500 ||380 |
|10,000 ||420 |
|10,500 ||462 |
|11,000 ||506 |
|11,500 ||552 |
|12,000 ||600 |
|Points ||Monthly Tickets available at eHost |
|100 ||2 |
|200 ||6 |
|300 ||12 |
|400 ||20 |
|500 ||30 |
|600 ||42 |
|700 ||56 |
|800 ||72 |
|900 ||90 |
|1,000 ||110 |
|1,100 ||132 |
|1,200 ||156 |
|1,300 ||182 |
|1,400 ||210 |
|1,500 ||240 |
|1,600 ||272 |
|1,700 ||306 |
|1,800 ||342 |
|1,900 ||380 |
|2,000 ||420 |
|2,100 ||462 |
|2,200 ||506 |
|2,300 ||552 |
|2,400 ||600 |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Garden Route Casino Rewards cards.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A process of declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Garden Route Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place;
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for this promotion offers, irrespective of the cause for the technical failure or damage , another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of management and the Western Cape Gambling and Racing board will be informed of any such changes.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any Complaints and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service desk