Garden Route Rewards cardholder over the age of 45, earn 5,500 points or more in a 1 month cycle and stand a chance to win your share of over R200,000 in cash and prizes, draws and lunches two Wednesdays per month at 13h00.
Ticket earning criteria lunch
- Each Rewards cardholder over the age of 45 who has earned 5,500 points or more in a 1 month cycle, will be invited to lunch prior to the monthly draw, on the first Wednesday of the month and on the alternative Wednesday.
- Vouchers will be made available at the eHost to print prior to the lunch in order to verify attendance to the event.
- Only 65 vouchers will be made available per Wednesday, redemption is on first come first serve basis.
- Voucher will be capped at 1 per qualifying cardholder.
- Voucher will only be valid for the month it is earned.
- Voucher will entitle the guest plus partner to attend the lunch.
Ticket earning criteria monthly draws
- Each Rewards cardholder over the age of 45 who has earned 5,500 points or more in a 1 month cycle, prior to the draws on the first Wednesday of the month and on the alternative Wednesday, will qualify to take part in the draw.
- Tickets will be capped at 1 per draw.
- One ticket qualifies the Rewards cardholder for two draws (first Wednesday of the month and on the alternative Wednesday).
- Each ticket will only be valid for the draw date and time it is allocated for.
- Rewards cardholders who have qualified will be notified via SMS.
Ticket earning criteria Final draw
- Each Rewards cardholder over the age of 45 who have qualified for Club 45 monthly draws will qualify to be part of the Final draw on 27 March 2019.
- Draw tickets will be capped at 10 and will be based on the number of months the Rewards Cardholder reached the 5,500 points required.
- Tickets will only be valid for draw it is allocated for.
|Earn From ||Earn To ||First Wednesday Lunch/Draw Date ||Alternative Wednesday Lunch/Draw Date |
|15 April 2018 ||14 May 2018 ||06 June 2018 ||27 June 2018 |
|15 May 2018 ||14 June 2018 ||04 July 2018 ||25 July 2018 |
|15 June 2018 ||14 July 2018 ||01 August 2018 ||29 August 2018 |
|15 July 2018 ||14 August 2018 ||05 September 2018 ||26 September 2018 |
|15 August 2018 ||14 September 2018 ||03 October 2018 ||31 October 2018 |
|15 September 2018 ||14 October 2018 ||07 November 2018 ||28 November 2018 |
|15 October 2018 ||14 November 2018 ||05 December 2018 ||12 December 2018 |
|15 November 2018 ||14 December 2018 ||23 January 2019 ||30 January 2019 |
|15 December 2018 ||14 January 2019 ||06 February 2019 ||27 February 2019 |
|15 January 2019 ||14 February 2019 ||06 March 2019 ||13 March 2019 |
|15 March 2019 ||14 February 2019 || ||27 March 2019 |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Garden Route Casino Rewards cards.
- Garden Route Casino Rewards cardholders must earn 5 500 points in order to receive 1 ticket (earning period for this promotion will be on monthly cycle basis).
- Only 1 ticket can be earn for the monthly draw and a maximum of ten tickets can be earned for the Final draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. For monthly draws we will use a physical draw bin and for the final draw we will use the electronic draw bin.
- Participants must print their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. Draw bin will be open from 10h00 until 12h50 for the 13h00 draw.
- A register will be available at the customer service desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she declined to be present for the draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Garden Route Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place;
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for this promotion offers, irrespective of the cause for the technical failure or damage , another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of management and the Western Cape Gambling and Racing board will be informed of any such changes.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any Complaints and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service desk upon request