Exclusive to Garden Route Gold cardholders. Play slots and tables and stand a chance to win your share of R15,000 in cash and prizes plus 4 trolley dash valued to an estimated R25,000.
We’ve got something special for our Gold Rewards cardholders this October – the chance to Go for Gold and win!
Simply play Slots and/or Tables with your Gold Rewards card to earn tickets into the Early Bird and Main Draws, and you could win lots of prizes and a trolley dash! Make the most of this exclusive winning opportunity and Go for Gold with us.
Draw dates and Times
Draw Date: 27 October 2019
Early Bird draws
Participants will be drawn at 16:00 (Gold cardholders)
Participants will be drawn at 17:00 (Gold Cardholders)
Trolley dash date & time
- Date: 03 November 2019
- Time: Starts at 07h00
- Place: at the selected store
How To enter
Early Bird Draw Mechanics
- Members must earn 1 point to earn 1 ticket during the promotion period
- Only one ticket can be earned for the early bird draw
- Early bird draw will take place prior to the main draw
Main Draw Mechanics
- Members play Slots and/or Tables to earn points to qualify for draw tickets
- As Gold cardholders achieve certain point’s values they will be rewarded with tickets into the draw
- Draw tickets will be capped at 600 per patron
| ||Gold || |
| ||Points ||Monthly Tickets available at eHost |
|1 ||250 ||2 |
|2 ||500 ||6 |
|3 ||750 ||12 |
|4 ||1,000 ||20 |
|5 ||1,250 ||30 |
|6 ||1,500 ||42 |
|7 ||1,750 ||56 |
|8 ||2,000 ||72 |
|9 ||2,500 ||90 |
|10 ||3,000 ||110 |
|11 ||3,500 ||132 |
|12 ||4,000 ||156 |
|13 ||4,500 ||182 |
|14 ||5,000 ||210 |
|15 ||5,500 ||240 |
|16 ||6,000 ||272 |
|17 ||7,000 ||306 |
|18 ||8,000 ||342 |
|19 ||9,000 ||380 |
|20 ||10,000 ||420 |
|21 ||11,000 ||462 |
|22 ||12,000 ||506 |
|23 ||13,000 ||552 |
|24 ||14,000 ||600 |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Garden Route Casino Rewards cards.
- Entries cannot be purchased or cash points or through any other form of consideration.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of a random draw. Draws will take on 27 October 2019. The Early Bird will take place at 16h00 and the main draw at 17h00. The draw bin opens and 08h00 for both draws. For the early bird draw, draw bin will close at 16h00 and will close at 17h00 for the main draw. Trolley dash will take place on 03 November 2019 at 07h00 at the selected store. This will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- A process of declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Garden Route Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize. This is only applicable for the FreePlay prize, however for the trolley dash, a trolley dasher must present themselves or their proxy at the selected store on the day of the trolley dash to avoid forfeit.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw. The trolley dash prize may however not be claimed after 07h00on 03 November 2019.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for this promotion offers, irrespective of the cause for the technical failure or damage, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of management and the Western Cape Gambling and Racing board will be informed of any such changes.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any Complaints and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service desk upon request
Trolley Dash Rules
- Trolley Dash will take place on 03 November 2019 at the selected store from 07h00.
- Winner must present themselves or their proxies at the selected store from before 07h00.
- A standard, large trolley (from the selected store) will be provided to each participant for purpose of the trolley dash.
- Each of the 4 winners will be bound by the number of minutes they have chosen on the 27 October 2019 main draw second round (7 minutes, 5 minutes, 3 minutes and 2 minutes).
- The winner drawing the 7 minutes trolley dash will dash first, followed by the 5 minutes winner etc.
- Winners must utilize the time that they have in order to take as many groceries as they can.
- When the winner's trolley dash time is up, they may not add any additional items to their trolley.
- The aisle will not be restocked/replenish between contestants.
- Whatever that the winners will manage to take, must fit into one trolley. Anything outside the trolley will be disqualified.
- Winners can pick anything in the shop except for clothing, liquor section, and butchery and No exchange or refund or exchange for voucher after the trolley dash.
- Items requiring certain documentation will be paid for but the shop will retain them until relevant documents are provided (eg. TV license)
Quantities of certain terms that a trolley dasher can take will be limited and this will be clearly marked