Time: from 11h00
Super 9 @ Bravo Lounge
Stand a chance to win the progressive Jackpot starting at R10,000 or R2,000 in cash and prizes. Simply play slots & tables, earn your weekly tickets for our super 9 tournament and join us every Monday
Earn 60 points during the ticket earning period and receive 1 ticket, for every 200 points earned members will be issued with an additional ticket. A maximum of 4 tickets can be earned weekly. Print your voucher at the e-Host and receive your entry ticket/s at the customer service desk.
Members will then have to complete their details and choose nine (9) different numbers on the ticket provided. The contestant must hand in one section of the ticket at the table set for Super 9 in the Bravo lounge. The Host will spin the Super 9 wheel and numbers will be recorded and announced. The first person, who has his 9 numbers called within 18 spins, will win the Progressive Jackpot base value of R10,000. The first person who has his 9 numbers called after 18 spins has been completed will win R2,000 in cash and prizes, with the jackpot incrementing by R250 for the following week.
The Progressive Jackpot will start at a level of R10,000 and will increment by R250 after each Super 9 session if not won. Guaranteed jackpot will take place 12 weeks from the day it has been won. Once a Progressive Jackpot has been won, it will return to its base value of R10,000.
- Super 9 small scale promotion will take place every Monday from 11h00 at Bravo Lounge.
- Garden Route Rewards cardholders must earn 60 points in order to receive 1 ticket.
- Earning period of the promotion will be on a weekly basis.
- Earning period will start on the first Monday of the earning period until the next Monday of Super 9 in order to qualify for a ticket
- For every 200 points earned during the earning period members will be issued with an additional ticket.
- A maximum of 4 tickets can be earned weekly.
- Tickets will only be issued on the day until 10h45.
- Vouchers will be printed from the eHost and must be handed to the Customer Services Desk at the entrance to the gaming floor in order for the players to receive a super 9 ticket/s.
- Players will also receive 1 complimentary coffee voucher from the eHost.
- Players must be registered Garden Route rewards cardholders
- It is the player’s responsibility to choose 9 numbers and complete verification section.
- One part of the ticket will be kept by contestants, while the other half will be handed to the dedicated Gaming Floor Officer.
- The super 9 wheel will be used to spin for numbers.
- The first spin will always start from where the super 9 logo in the middle of the wheel is up-straight.
- The second spin will continue from the previous number that was selected.
- Each number on the wheel will be hidden/covered and will only be revealed as and when the number has been selected as a winning number.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are achieved within the first 18 consecutive spins, the contestant wins the progressive jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will start at R10,000 and accumulate by R250 after every Super 9 session until it is won. Guaranteed jackpot will take place 12 weeks from the day it has been won, irrespective of the amount of spins taken to identify a winner. Once a Progressive Jackpot has been won, it will return to its base value of R10,000.
- If the required 9 numbers are achieved after 18 consecutive spins the contestant will win R1,000 cash and R1,000 in casino FreePlay.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game (double spin), subsequent spins will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one person won a Super 9 simultaneously, the prize money will be divided equally amongst the number of winning tickets.
- Persons who acquire more than the advertised amount of tickets from the Customer Services Desk will be disqualified from the game.
- Numbers that cannot be verified will cause the ticket to be deemed invalid.
- Players must ensure that their numbers reflect on the duplicate copy and are legible.
- It is the players’ responsibility to tick their entry ticket and shout “Super 9”if all nine numbers on their ticket have been called.
- Only number 1 – 36 may be on the ticket.
- Players may not fill the same number twice on their ticket.
- Any changes to the numbers prior to the game starting must be signed off by the host on duty.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
- By entering this competition entrants accept and agree to abide by the rules, terms and conditions that apply.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into, in an event of a dispute the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board may be approached.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request