Garden Routes Casino Rewards cardholders Slots players, R100 000 in cash is up for grabs!
From the 25 January until 24 February 2019 earn points when playing slots games and ensure your position on the leaderboard to stand a chance to win your share of the cash.
Be sure to check your position on the leaderboard.
Ticket earning criteria
- Garden Route Casino Rewards cardholders will be tracked to determine their Slots points over the promotional period.
- They will be ranked from position 1 – 50, based on slots points.
- The top 50 Rewards cardholders will be issued with manual draw tickets, with the top ranked gamer receiving 50 tickets, second highest gamer receiving 49 tickets continuing toward the 50th ranked gamer who will receive 1 ticket.
Entry mechanics (manual Draw)
- Tickets earned by the Top 50 slots players will be issued on the day of the draw from 18h00 until 20h00 at the Customer Service desk
- Qualifiers must enter the tickets into the entry draw bin situated on the gaming floor
- Draw bin will be available from 18h00 until 20h50 prior to the start of the draw
- Five winning tickets will be randomly drawn at 21h00
Draw Date & Times
- Available at promotional stage from 18h00 and closes at 20h50
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants enter a draw through a physical medium such as ticket stubs. On the day of the draw participants must enter the physical medium into the draw bin.
- Any amount of tickets per person can be entered in to the draw bin.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Contestants chosen must produce positive form of identification/Garden Route Casino Rewards.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of Random draw. Draws will take on 28 February 2019 at 21h00. Draw bin opens and 18h00 and close at 20h50. This will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Draw tickets will only be valid for the period of the promotion.
- Participants must place their ticket stubs into the draw bin on the day of the draw. Draw bin will open 3 hours prior to the actual draw within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A process for declination to be present at the draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on the day
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Reward card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, or there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The Western Cape Gabling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gabling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request