Terms & Conditions
Book And Pay For Your Tsogo Sun Hotels Accommodation Online
Tsogo Sun Hotels offers guests the safe, secure and convenient option of booking and paying for your accommodation online. There are a number of online payment options available.
Please note that only Visa and MasterCard are accepted for Tsogo Sun Hotels outside of South Africa.
Online Payment Options
- Credit & Debit Cards - The card used to confirm and pay for an online reservation is required to be presented on check-in at the hotel. An imprint of this card will be taken by the hotel on check-in, in order to prove the card was present. If your transaction requires further authentication e.g. Payment confirmation on your phone or an OTP (one time pin) then this transaction will be 3D authenticated by your bank and your credit card will NOT be required to be presented on check in.
- SunRands - Hotel Rewards members can redeem their SunRands for accommodation online towards a free stay. If a member would like to use their SunRands for meals and drinks at the hotel owned restaurants and bars, this can be redeemed at the hotel. This is not applicable to SUN1 hotels.
- Combination Payment - Alternatively a combination of Credit Card and SunRands may be used.
Should your reservation be amended or cancelled and had a part or full prepayment, a refund, subject to the booking payment terms and conditions, may be given.
- Depending on your banking institution, some debit cards will not be refunded. Where this applies, the hotel at which the booking was made, will make contact with you to arrange a refund by bank transfer;
- Any booking cancelled 6 (six) months after the booking date, may not automatically receive a refund. This is due to financial transactions only being available in the online booking engine for a period of 6 (six) months as per banking regulations. The hotel will make contact with you to arrange a refund;
3D Secure (3 Domain Security) - is a method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions. Mastercard's product is called "SecureCode", Visa's product is called "Verified by Visa" and American Express’ product is called “American Express Safekey”.