SUN1 Online Booking
Terms & Conditions
Individual Booking Confirmation
- All rates are quoted in South African Rand and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate. Rates exclude 1% Tourism Levy charged per night, per room.
- Subject to the availability of rooms, Guests may check-in from 14h00 on the arrival date and must check-out by no later than 11h00 on the departure date.
- Due to the Immigration Amendment Act no.19 of 2004, positive personal identification will be required at the time of making your booking or upon check-in. A valid Passport or an ID Document will be acceptable.
- Double Rooms can accommodate up to 2 guests and Triple Rooms can accommodate up to 3 guests. Room types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Day use rooms are reserved strictly on request and subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- All Reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu of a guarantee, as indicated herein. If a guarantee or deposit has not been supplied by the time specified, the relevant Reservations(s) may be cancelled without notice.
- In order to guarantee the reservation, the following must be provided:
- Pre-payment as indicated on this confirmation of the reservation; or
- Details of one of the following recognised credit cards: Master Card or Visa.
- SUN1 reserves the right to retain a cancellation fee equal to 1 nights’ accommodation if a reservation is not cancelled by 18h00 (hotel time) on the day of arrival. This amount will be charged to the bookers’ credit card.
- Full payment is due upon check-in.
- No complimentary rooms and no commission structures are applicable.
Hotel Booking Engine
- All information provided by you in connection with the use of the booking platform, particularly, but not limited to, making a Reservation, shall be true and accurate and may be relied upon as such.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations.
- Rates are per night sharing on a per person or per room basis, as indicated.
- Rates are for accommodation only unless otherwise specified.
- "B/B" denotes bed and breakfast.
- "D/B/B" denotes dinner, bed and breakfast.
- These rates are only available for transient business and are not available for groups or conferences. Bookings for 9 rooms or more constitutes a group and rates are available on request from the relevant hotel. Group bookings are subject to separate terms and conditions which will be communicated to you prior to the time of booking.
- All Rates are nett and non-commissionable.
- SUN1 Hotels does not participate in the Tsogo Sun Rewards programme.
- The credit card used to confirm and pay for a reservation is required to be presented on check-in at the hotel. An imprint of this card will be taken by the hotel on check-in, in order to prove the card was present. If your transaction requires further authentication e.g. Payment confirmation on your phone or an OTP (one time pin) then this transaction will be 3D authenticated by your bank and your credit card will NOT be required to be presented on check in.
- All accommodation provided in terms of any booking made on this website will be subject to the standard Terms and Conditions of Residence of the hotel concerned.
- Check-in time is from 14h00 on the day of arrival, and check out time is by 11h00 on the day of departure (hotel time).
- Certain special promotions and rates carry their own terms and conditions as indicated in the rate description, which apply accordingly,
- All SUN1 rates are inclusive of taxes and levies charged in their respective countries, unless indicated otherwise.
- SUN1 Hotels require full pre-payment prior to check-in, unless indicated otherwise in the rate terms and conditions. Payment for any additional reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, shall be payable by you at the time of making such bookings or requesting such services.
- The rates payable by you in respect of the provision by SUN1 of any services and/or goods, including but not limited to the provision of accommodation at the hotel of your choice, shall be the current applicable rates of the particular hotel specified by you. Those rates are available from the hotel itself, or alternatively from Tsogo Sun at 0861 44 77 44 or +27 11 46 19744 or e-mail: Tsogosunhotels.email@example.com.
- Payment processed through the Payment Gateway will secure full payment, unless indicated otherwise in the rate description, and debit the credit card used in making the booking;
- All Reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu of a guarantee, as indicated in the rate description. If a guarantee or deposit has not been supplied by the time specified, the relevant Reservations(s) may be cancelled without notice, and we reserve the right to provide the relevant Reservation(s) to another person (e.g., to re-let the relevant room or facility in case of accommodation booking) without prior notice. In such circumstances, we will not be obliged to refund any deposit paid by you (or by any other person in connection with the Reservation).
- Please check the rate description prior to booking to determine the applicable refund policy;
- Please note that for rates that do not require pre-payment, you will not be charged if you amend or cancel this booking before 11h00 (hotel time) on the day of arrival.
- Certain rates are subject to a cancellation fee should the reservation be modified or cancelled. Please check the rate description prior to booking to determine the applicable cancellation policy.
- SUN1 Hotels reserves the right to retain a cancellation fee equal to 1 nights’ accommodation if a reservation is not cancelled by 18h00 (hotel time) on the day of arrival. This amount will be charged to the bookers’ credit card.
- The customer/client hereby agrees that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 and that a binding agreement has been concluded between the Hotel and the customer/client authorising the Hotel to deduct or to debit the credit card for payments for services rendered to the customer/client. The hand signature of the customer/client shall not be required for authorisation purposes.
Terms and Conditions of Residence
ResHub (Pty) LIMITED - (Registration No. 2002/002584/07) ("the Hotel")
- The Guest, by signing this registration card, warrants that he is duly authorised to sign for and bind all persons represented by him or for whom he is responsible or for whom he is arranging accommodation (his party) to these conditions of residence and, failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his party at the Hotel.
- All these rates quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate. It is specifically agreed that notwithstanding any reservations made or accepted, the Guest is obliged to pay, in advance, for the full stay, before the Guest is entitled to occupy a room.
- Subject to the availability of rooms, Guests may check-in from 14h00 on the arrival date and must check-out by no later than 11h00 on the departure date. Failure to checkout by 11h00 on the departure date will entitle the Hotel to charge a levy equal to 1 day's stay for each 24-hour period or portion thereof, overstayed, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Guests who wish to extend their stay must pay at the reception for the accommodation required before 11h00 on the departure date, subject to availability. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, it is a further condition of residence that the Guest shall not be entitled to cancel or claim a refund of any amounts paid in respect of any accommodation secured with the Hotel.
- A certificate from the Hotel manager shall constitute prima facie proof of indebtedness of the Guest and/or his party and of the particulars therein for all purposes, including any action instituted by the Hotel against the Guest and/or any of his party.
- The Guest agrees that after his departure, the Hotel may retain goods left behind by him and/or his party and authorises the Hotel, after giving one months' notice to the domicilium address, of its intention to do so, to sell same privately or publicly at the Hotel's discretion, at such price as the Hotel may determine and off-set the proceeds of such sale against indebtedness of the Guest and/or his party and any balance shall be deemed to have been forfeited to the Hotel. The Guest and each of his party agree that the Hotel shall have a lien over all items brought by any of them onto the Hotel premises for all amounts due to the Hotel by any of them, no matter how and when such debt was incurred.
- The Guest hereby agrees, on his behalf and on behalf of the members of his party, that it is a condition of his/their residence at the Hotel, that neither the Hotel, its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury to or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property or any damages of any other kind, including, but not limited to, pure economic loss, whether arising from fire, theft or any other cause of whatsoever nature or kind and by whatsoever caused, whether arising from negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employ of the Hotel or otherwise. The Guest and his party hereby waive all such claims and furthermore hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Hotel and such person against any claim, as contemplated above, that may be made against the Hotel or such person by the Guest, his party or any person occupying the room together with the Guest or any invitee of the Guest.
- The Guest chooses domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes at the address set out on the face of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, not stated herein, shall be binding on the parties and no alterations hereto or waivers made shall be binding unless in writing.
- The Hotel does not accept any responsibility or liability for the safe custody or loss of or any damage or destruction to any property stored or left in the room and/or on any other part of the Hotel premises, whether as a result of willful or negligent or other wrongful act of any person, whether in the employ of the Hotel or otherwise or from any other cause whatsoever and howsoever arising. The Guest agrees that after his departure, or that of any member of his party, the Hotel may retain goods left behind by him and/or any member of his party, for a period of three months, pending any claims by the Guest and/or any member of his party, failing which the goods shall be forfeited to the Hotel to dispose of as they see fit. The Hotel shall furthermore be entitled to charge the Guest a reasonable storage fee in respect of such period of time for which the items are left.
- All the information contained in any brochure or catalogue (or which accompanies or forms part of any offer made by the Hotel), is subject to alteration at any time without prior notice and the Hotel will not be bound to comply exactly therewith. The Hotel shall not be liable for any inaccuracies in any brochures or other information supplied by it and the Hotel shall not be liable for any accidents or happenings arising out of such faulty information.
- Advices, recommendations or opinions by representatives of the Hotel are given and expressed in good faith and shall not constitute representations of any description, and shall not give rise to any claim against the Hotel or such representatives.
View standard Tsogo Sun Terms and Conditions.