Date: 5 February 2017 to 30 March 2017
ONLY R300 per couple – SAVE OVER R150!
It’s the best value deal in town! Treat a loved one, spoil your best friend or say thank you to your colleague with a Double Delight deal.
For only R300 for two people you get:
- Meal for two from a set menu at either Vigour and Verve, Ocean Basket, Calistos or Col Cacchio.
- 2 movie tickets – 2D movies only (excluding confectionery)
- 2 ten pin bowling tickets
- Dessert at Milky lane (for two)
- R50 in casino FreePlay
- 1 Draw ticket for your chance to win a share of R10,000 in cash.
Book your package on Computicket or purchase it directly from Gold Reef City Box Office.
Present your Computicket reference number at the Box Office to collect your package vouchers. The Box office is open daily from 10h00 to 21h00.
DOUBLE DELIGHT CASH DRAW: 26 February and 2 April 2017:
When Purchasing the Double Delight Package you will receive one draw ticket giving you a chance to win a share of R10, 000 in cash. The draw is only open to Gold Reef City Rewards card holders. If you are not a Rewards card holder and you purchase the Double Delight package, you can sign up to the Rewards programme at the Customer Service Desk, to be eligible for the draw.
The draws will take place on Sunday, 26 February and Sunday, 2 April at 16h00.
Three tickets will be selected on each draw day and the prize breakdown will be as follows:
- 1st Prize – R2,500
- 2nd Prize – R1,500
- 3rd Prize – R1,000
Total: R5,000 per draw (Total prize money: R10,000 for both draws).
Term and Conditions:
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in Double Delight.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in Double Delight;
- All package sales and payments will be done at the Gold Reef City Box Office or through computicket
- Guests, who purchase their package at Computicket, must present their reference number or computicket ticket at the Gold Reef City box office to collect their package.
- The Gold Reef City Box Office will be open daily from 10h00 to 21h00.
- Offer can only be redeemed from a Sunday to Thursday – excluding Friday and Saturday.
- Offer redemption excludes the eve of a public holiday, public holidays and special days e.g. Valentine’s Day.
- Guests will be issued with dining vouchers, dessert vouchers, movie tickets, ten pin bowling vouchers and casino FreePlay.
- All Double Delight vouchers must be redeemed before it expires on 30 March 2017.
- Guests who do not belong to the Gold Reef City Rewards Programme must sign up in order to claim the FreePlay.
- Guest must present a valid South African I.D. or Driver’s License to sign up onto the Rewards programme.
- Vouchers will expire at the end of the campaign period as stipulated on the front of each voucher.
- All vouchers are subject to availability.
- The Double Delight cash draw on 26 February 2017 and 2 April 2017 is exclusive to Gold Reef City Rewards card holders.
- Winners who are not present at the draw, will be notified telephonically of their prize in which case, the winner must claim their prize from the casino within 15 days of the draw and must present positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Guests who are selected at the draw and are present must present positive and acceptable form of identification in order to claim a prize.
- Draw tickets must be completed with a pen and must be neat and legible.
- Draw tickets must be clear of scratches or errors. Any draw ticket with incorrect information, scratches or errors will be void.
- Draw tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or if it has any errors.
- Double Delight package offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion or Rewards discounts.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of Double Delight offer will be excluded from all future offers at Gold Reef City.
- In the event of technical failure to the method or device, irrespective of the cause, another suitable method or device will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply