Jozi Urban Market And Shades Of Pink Zumbathon
Sunday, 13 October 2019
Venue: Gold Reef City Level 4 and 5 parking area
Time: 10h00 – 15h00
- Jozi Urban Market: Free
- Shades Of Pink Entry: R150 Per adult, R80 Children under 12.
- Shades Of Pink Entry price includes a t-shirt, medal and goody bag for the first 500 entrants.
Bring your friends and family to enjoy a meal, chat and laughter at the Jozi Urban Market as well as the Shades Of Pink Zumbathon!
Sundays are great to share with friends or family. Join us on the first Sunday of the month and enjoy gourmet coffee, craft beer, fine wines, cocktails, gourmet food, laid-back music, design, fashion, art and interesting people! There will be a variety of stalls offering a variety of activities on the day including the Shades Of Pink Zumbathon!.
Join the Shades Of Pink Zumbathon!
- Registration from 09h00 – 10h00 on the day
- The event starts at 10h00
Alongside CANSA East Rand, we will try to set a South African record for the most participants taking part in a 90min Zumbathon® session.
For the young and old, get involved and join us in making history by setting a South African record for the most participants taking part in a 90min Zumbathon® session.
About CANSA (Accordeon)
A leader in the fight against cancer in SA, since 1931, the purpose of the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA), is to offer a unique, integrated service to the public and to all people affected by cancer.
Its mission is to be the preferred non-profit leader that enables research about lowering cancer risk, educating the public regarding symptoms, screening and risk reduction, and providing care and support to all people affected by cancer.
We are excited to bring the Jozi Urban market and the Shades Of Pink Zumbathon to your doorstep! These markets aim to draw a diverse group of people from all walks of life by bringing this event to the South of Johannesburg – don’t miss out. See you there!
Terms and conditions
Release Of Liability Statement And Waiver
- I am participating in the Shades of Pink CANSA Zumbathon®. I recognize that ZUMBA® requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the ZUMBA® Classes, Zumbathon ® Charity Event. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Zumbathon ®. I have made the Instructor aware of any physical impairment I may have that will prohibit me from performing the class.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in ZUMBA® Classes, Zumbathon ® Charity Event, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in ZUMBA® Classes, Zumbathon ® Charity Event, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the owners, instructors, assistants, Charity (CANSA), Event organizer (Icarus Media) or venue (Gold Reef City), Event sponsors, partners, as well as all staff, individually or otherwise for damages, and injury, including death, that I may sustain as a result of participating in ZUMBA© classes/ Zumbathon ® Charity Event. This includes damage to any property.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. By staying in the Zumbathon ® Charity Event and performing the class, etc., I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. This agreement remains in effect for as long as I participate in ZUMBA® classes and Zumba ® related activities.
- If I am under the age of 18, my parents are aware of these terms and conditions as well and grant me permission to participate.