From Friday, 29 September 2017 to Friday, 8 December 2017 Every Friday
Itis BIG FRIDAYS with R1 Million in cash up for grabs until 8 December!
This promotion is exclusive to our Black Rewards card holders.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
- All you need to do is play Slots and/or Tables with your Black Rewards card to earn your entries into the weekly draws.
- The draws are manual draws which means, if you qualify, you are required to print your tickets at the eHost and deposit them into the entry bins provided before 20h30 on the draw day.
- You must retain your TICKET RECEIPT for verification purposes.
- Tickets will be available at the Ehost from 12h00 to 20h30 on draw days.
POINTS EARNING WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Points earning will take place weekly from 08h00 on Friday to 20h30 on the following Friday e.g. Points earning will start at 08h00 on Friday, 29 September until 20h30 on Friday, 6 October for the draw on 6 October.
- Each week is a new earning week.
- Tickets will be capped at a maximum of 30 tickets per participant per draw
- You can only win once per draw day.
- You will receive one draw ticket for every 10,000 points earned in an earning week.
WHEN ARE THE DRAWS?
Draws will be held every Friday from 6 October to 8 December at 20h30 on the promotions stage, main casino floor.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Gold Reef City Black Rewards card.
- Participants will earn one draw ticket for every 10,000 points earned in an earning week (08h00 on Friday until 20h30 on the following Friday).
- Ticket earning is capped at a maximum of 30 tickets per participant per draw.
- Participants can only win once per draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must enter their tickets into the entry bin, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draw for which they have qualified, in which case they must nominate a representative in person. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by both the participant and the representative when completing the proxy nomination form. The prescribed proxy form will be available from 08h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination will be available at the Prive Host Desk.
- Prize winners and proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a finalist using the Patron Management System, should the finalist not be in possession of positive and acceptable identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists (i.e. Proxy) must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should the prize winner or the proxy for the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.