From Thursday, 6 September 2018 to Thursday, 6 December 2018 Every Thursday
Venue: New Promotions Stage - Main Casino Floor
Let’s Play Bingo! Exclusive to Rewards cardholders.
Join us every Thursday at the new promotions stage for traditional Bingo. R20 gets you a ticket for two games and a chance to win the progressive jackpot of no less than R5 000 or a share of the day’s prize pool.
How do I play Bingo?
- You will get two games on one ticket – 1 ‘blue’ game and 1 ‘green’.
- Each game has 3 rows of 5 numbers.
- A number can only appear once on your game.
- Each number is represented by a ball in the cage.
We start with the blue game at 13h00 and thereafter the green game..
- The cage is spun to drop a ball and the Emcee will announce the number on the ball.
- As the Bingo numbers are called, you mark them on your game if you have it. Don’t forget to bring a pen or marker.
- When a player has a BINGO, he or she calls out BINGO. The game pauses while the card is verified.
- We need your valid ID / drivers licence / passport and Rewards card to verify all BINGO calls.
- If a winner is verified for a full house, the blue game stops, we have a 10min break and start with the green game.
- If the call was not a winner, the game proceeds where it left off.
- Each BINGO game proceeds until someone wins.
There are 2 winning combinations:
- 1 Line Combination: all numbers marked are in 1 horizontal line in one game.
- Full House: all 15 numbers are marked in one game.
With all the excitement, don’t forget to shout BINGO when you get a line or full house!
When is Bingo?
Every Thursday at 13h00 followed by a 10 minute interval. The second game will start thereafter.
Where do I get by Bingo tickets from and how much do they cost?
Purchase your Bingo tickets at the Cash Desk (next to Tables on the main casino floor) between 08h00 and 12h30 every Thursday for R20 each which will be valid for two games.
What can I win?
There are two prize pools:
Prize Pool 1: The Progressive Jackpot (base value of R5,000) + 10% of total ticket sales. The progressive jackpot increases by 10% of the total ticket sales each week.
Prize Pool 2: The remaining 90% of total ticket sales for the day will be split equally between the two games (blue and green game) where each game will receive 50% of the available prize pool.
- 1 Line Combination – 30% of the allocated prize money per game
- Full House –70% of the allocated prize money per game
200 tickets were bought for the day at R20 per ticket – total ticket sales is R4 000 cash.
Prize Pool 1 – 10% of sales (R400) is added to the progressive jackpot = R5 400.
Prize Pool 2 - 90% of sales (R3 600) is up for grabs on the day.
Prize allocation per game:
- Blue game: R1,800
- Green game: R1,800
- 1 Line: R540
- Full House: R1,260
Terms and conditions:
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion,
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion,
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members,
- This promotion is open to Gold Reef City Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards card holders only,
- Participation in this promotion is only through purchasing a valid ticket at the cash desk,
- Ticket sales are open from 08h00 to 12h30,
- Tickets will cost R20 per booklet. A booklet consists of two tickets, one for each game. The first game starts at 13h00,
- Guests can purchase an unlimited number of tickets for Bingo,
- It is the guest’s responsibility to go through all their tickets during the Bingo game,
- Tickets are only valid for the date of issue and are treated as cash therefore tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged,
- Any alterations made on Bingo tickets will deem the ticket null and void,
- The starting and ending times for Bingo sessions will be announced on the Gaming floor and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino,
- All calls must be clear and audible. If there is a dispute whereby a participant did not hear a number, the dispute must be raised with the Bingo caller before the next number is called,
- If a dispute is raised after the next number is called, that dispute will not be valid,
- All numbers called during the Bingo session will be clearly displayed on a screen for ease of reference for all participants,
- If a player has a winning Bingo combination, it is the players’ responsibility to stop play before the next number is called by announcing "Bingo" loud enough for the Bingo caller to hear. It is important to know that “Bingo” must be claimed on the most recent number called. If the caller has already announced the next number, it is too late to call Bingo therefore the win will not be honoured or be eligible for a prize. Likewise, as soon as the Bingo caller closes the game, any missed “Bingo” win will become invalid,
- Once a participant shouts BINGO, the Bingo caller must verify the numbers on the Bingo card and confirm the win,
- If there are more than one winner at any stage in the game the prize money will be split equally amongst all winners,
- The Progressive Jackpot will start at R5, 000 and will increment by 10% of the ticket sales each week until it is won,
- If the Progressive Jackpot is won, it will return to the base value of R5, 000 for the next session,
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won,
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes,
- Gold Reef City Casino Management reserves the right to exclude any player based on Management discretion, non-compliant patrons will be disqualified and no monies will be refunded,
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into,
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified,
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management,
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation,
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force,
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.