From Friday, 7 April 2017 to Friday, 30 June 2017
With our new Car-a-Week-Giveaway, you could win a stylish Renault Clio Dynamique or a share of R60,000 in CASH every week until 30 June! Simply play with your Black Rewards card to earn your weekly entries to claim your share of over R3.5 Million in prizes!
- April: 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Draw time: 21h00
Prive Promotions area
How To Participate:
- This promotion is open to Gold Reef City Black Rewards card holders only.
- You must play Slots and/or Tables to earn points to qualify for entries.
- Points earning will take place weekly from 08h00 on Friday to 21h00 on the following Friday e.g. Points earning will start at 08h00 on Friday, 7 April until 21h00 on Friday, 14 April for the draw on 14 April.
- Each week is a new earning week.
- Weekly draw points earning end at 21h00 on draw days.
- There will be no cap on the number of entries per draw for any tier.
- You can only win once per draw day.
- Get one ticket for every 7,500 points earned in an earning week.
What Do I Need To Know About The Draws:
- The draws will take place at the Prive Promotional stage
- Draws will take place every Friday, from 14 April
- There will be a total of three (3) prizes per draw. Two (2) cash prize and a Renault Clio Dynamique valued at over R245,000 each week.
- All draws will be manual draws whereby you will be required to print your tickets at the eHost and deposit into the entry bin provided in the Prive.
- The entry bin will be open from 12h00 to 21h00 on draw days.
- Three (3) Finalists will be selected per draw
- Finalists are required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket receipt and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino
- Should a finalist not want to go up on stage, he/she must complete the necessary proxy forms as well as provide positive and acceptable form of I.D. for the participant and the proxy. The proxy desk will be open from 12h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of each draw
- Once verified by the promotions team, the three (3) finalists will go up on stage for the prize reveal
- A draw mechanic will be used to determine the cash and car winners.
What can I Win at each draw?
- 1st Prize: Renault Clio valued at R245,000
- 2nd and 3rd Prize: R30,000 each
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Gold Reef City Rewards card.
- Participants will earn one draw ticket for every 7,500 points earned in an earning week (08h00 on Friday until 21h00 on the following Friday).
- Ticket earning is uncapped; however participants can only win once per draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must enter their tickets into the entry bin, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draw for which they have qualified, in which case they must nominate a representative in person. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by both the participant and the representative when completing the proxy nomination form. The prescribed proxy form will be available from 12h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination will be available at the Prive Host Desk.
- Prize winners and proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a finalist using the Patron Management System, should the finalist not be in possession of positive and acceptable identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists (i.e. Proxy) must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should the prize winner or the proxy for the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request