From Wednesday, 4 October 2017 to Thursday, 4 January 2018
Gear up for City Drive with R2.5 Million in Cash & Cars to be won, including a Renault Clio and Renault Megane every month! This promotion is exclusive to our Platinum and Black Rewards cardholders.
Play your favourite Slots / Tables game with your Rewards card to earn your entries into the weekly cash draws and final car draws at the end of each month. The more you play, the more entries you earn!
How do I Participate?
- Play Slots and/ or Tables with your Rewards card to earn points to qualify for entries
Points earning will be as follows:
- The points earning will start at 08h00 on Sunday, 1 October 2017 whereby tickets earned will carry over for all draws in the promotional period
- There will be no cap on the amount of entries per draw for any tier
- You can only win once per draw day
Points required per tier:
- Weekly Cash Draws:
- Platinum - 250 points per weekly cash draw ticket
- Black - 500 points per weekly cash draw ticket
- Car Draws:
- Platinum - 2,500 points per car draw ticket
- Black - 5,000 points per car draw ticket
When are the weekly cash draws?
- Platinum card draws will be held every Thursday from 5 October 2017 to 28 December 2017
- Black Card draws will be held every Wednesday from 4 October 2017 to 27 December 2017
- All draws will take place at 20h00 at the promotions stage on the main casino floor
What can you win at the weekly cash draws?
|Platinum Card Draw Prizes:||Black Card Draw Prizes:|
|1st prize - R15,000 |
2nd prize - R10,000
3rd prize - R5,000
|1st Prize - R25,000 |
2nd Prize - R15,000
3rd Prize - R10,000
When are the car draws?
- Platinum card car draws will be held on Thursdays, 26 October 2017, 30 November 2017 and 4 January 2018
- Black card car draws will be held on Wednesdays, 25 October 2017, 29 November 2017 and 3 January 2018
All draws will take place at 20h00 at the promotions stage on the main casino floor.
What can you win at the car draws?
|Platinum Card Car Draw Prizes:||Black Card Car Draw Prizes:|
|1st Prize - Renault Clio |
2nd Prize - R10, 000
3rd Prize - R 10, 000
|1st Prize - Renault Megane |
2nd Prize - R10,000
3rd Prize - R10,000
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- This promotion is open to Gold Reef City Black and Platinum Rewards card holders only
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Gold Reef City Rewards card
- The points earning period will start at 08h00 on Sunday, 1 October 2017 at 08h00 and end on 4 January 2018
- The points earning criteria for the weekly cash draws will be tiered as below:
- Platinum Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 250 points earned
- Black Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 500 points earned
- The points earning criteria for the Car draws will be tiered as below:
- Platinum Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 2,500 points earned
- Black Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 5,000 points earned
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- All Platinum and Black rewards card holders who were active from 1 October 2016 until 30 September 2017, will each receive 1 Free ticket into the weekly cash draws.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Ticket earning is unlimited; however participants can only win once per draw day
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the eHosts are open. The opening and closing times for the eHosts will be advertised through mediums used within the casino
- If a participant declines to be present at the live draw, he/she must nominate a person to stand in on his/her behalf and both the participant and nominee must present positive and acceptable form of identification and both parties must complete and sign the proxy form
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification
- Should the finalist or their nominee not present themselves for the prize reveal, they will be issued with the remaining prize after all finalists have selected their prizes
- Should there be more than one finalist or nominee who is not present at the prize reveal, a mechanic will be introduced at the discretion of management to determine the prize per finalist
- All participants are required to be present at the Car Draws on the respective date/time to be eligible for a prize. Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk. Prescribed proxy forms will be available for this purpose from 08h00 19h45 on car draw days. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk
- Prize winners and proxy’s who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and must produce positive and acceptable form of identification
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the participants they represent
- Should the prize winner or authorised representative for the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant prize winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request