From Sunday, 1 January 2017 to Friday, 31 March 2017
Stand a chance to win Maserati Ghibli's and cash prizes, all worth over R9 million!
Start the New Year by chasing your dreams at Tsogo Sun Gauteng casinos; Montecasino, Silverstar and Gold Reef City and you could be one of the lucky winners that get to drive-off in a brand new Maserati Ghibli!
Exclusive to Black Rewards cardholders.
How to enter?
Play Slots and/or Tables from 1 January 2017, with your Black Rewards Card, to earn points for draw tickets
(View Draw Video)
(View Draw Video)
|Gold Reef City |
(View Draw Video)
|Draw Dates|| |
11 January 2017
19 January 2017
13 January 2017
|Points per draw ticket||1,000 points||1,000 points||2,500 points|
|Prizes per draw|| |
- Any person who is under the age of 18 years, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to all Black (Black card status) Rewards Programme cardholders (“Participants”) subject to their respective active membership(s) at the participating casinos.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Entries accumulate proportionally to points earned during 01 January at 08h00 – 31 March (“Promotional Period”) and are subject to points earning criteria. Points are not transferable.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their respective Rewards Cards during the Promotional Period.
- Draw times and dates, and prizes will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition. Neither the images depicted in advertisements nor the exhibits physically displayed onsite are actual prizes unless it is otherwise indicated by the casino.
- The following criteria shall be applicable in respect of the promotional competition during the Promotional Period:
Entry Criteria Draw Montecasino Gold Reef City Silverstar Cash Draws 1,000 = 1 entry 2,500 = 1 entry 1,000 = 1 entry Final Draws 25,000 = 1 entry 25,000 = 1 entry 25,000 = 1 entry
- Participants for the Cash draws must activate their entry(s) into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the eHosts are open. The opening and closing times for the eHosts will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person (Proxy) who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Relations Desk.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives (Proxies) shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Participants for the Car draw must activate their entry(s) into the draw, on the day of the draw prior to the actual draw within the specified times during which the eHosts are open. The opening and closing times for the eHosts will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Participants will be selected by way of random selection on the Teeds system at the cash and car draw(s). Participants will be restricted to ONE selection per draw. A redraw will occur should a participant be selected more than once at a single draw.
- A redraw will occur should selected participant or participant’s nominated (Proxy) representative not present themselves within 90 seconds and be in possession of their draw ticket and valid form of identification. Selected participants may be verified on the casino’s Patron Management system in the event that the participant does not have identification on hand.
- Where applicable, in instances where only one eligible participant is not present, the last podium, box, key or similar device (“Draw Mechanisms”) will be issued to that person default of the other present participants choosing their Draw Mechanisms.
- The motor vehicle dealership’s terms and conditions, in all respects, shall apply to the motor vehicle prizes.
- All decisions taken by the casino are final and binding, and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotional competition shall be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the relevant draws, irrespective of the cause thereof, another suitable device or method shall be used, at the sole discretion of the Casinos’ management.
- By virtue of participation in this promotional competition, participants shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these rules.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desks upon request