Play Now, Torque Later
From Saturday, 7 January 2017 to Thursday, 30 March 2017
You could win your share of over R1.9 million in cars and cash in our new casino promotion exclusive to our Rewards Cardholders.
How Do I Participate?
Play Slots and/ or Tables to earn points to qualify for entries.
Points earning starts on Saturday, 7 January 2017.
Points earning will be as follows:
- Play Slots and/ or Tables to earn points to qualify for entries.
- The points earning will start at 08h00 on Saturday, 7 January whereby tickets earned will carry over for all draws during the promotional period.
- Points earning ends on 30 March 2017.
- There will be no cap on the amount of entries per draw for any tier.
Points earning for the weekly cash draws:
- Gold – 150 points per weekly cash draw ticket.
- Platinum – 500 points per weekly cash draw ticket.
- Black – 1,000 points per weekly cash draw ticket.
Points earning for the FINAL draws:
- Gold – 1,500 points per FINAL draw ticket.
- Platinum – 5,000 points per CAR draw ticket.
- Black – 10,000 points per CAR draw ticket.
When Are The Weekly Cash Draws?
Black Rewards Card draws: (Wednesdays at 20h00)
- 25 January 2017
- 1, 8, 15 and 22 February 2017
- 1, 8, 15 and 22 March 2017
Gold and Platinum Rewards Card draws: (Thursdays)
- 25 January 2017
- 2, 9, 16 and 23 February 2017
- 2, 9, 16 and 23 March 2017
Gold Rewards card draw takes place at 20h00
Platinum Rewards card draw takes place at 21h00
What Can I Win?
Black Rewards card draws prizes:
- 1st prize – R25,000
- 2nd prize – R15,000
- 3rd prize – R10,000
Platinum Rewards card draw prizes
- 1st prize – R15,000
- 2nd prize – R10,000
- 3rd prize – R5,000
Gold Rewards card draw prizes:
- 1st prize – R8,000
- 2nd prize – R5,000
- 3rd prize – R2,000
When Are The Final Car/Cash Draws?
- Gold Rewards card final cash draw: 30 March 2017 at 20h00
- Platinum Rewards card car draw: 30 March 2017 at 21h00
- Black Rewards card car draw: 29 March 2017 at 20h00
What Can I Win At The Car/Final Draws?
Black Rewards card final car draw
- 1st prize – VW Golf GTI valued at over R480,000
- Cash Prizes – R25,000 X 4
Platinum Rewards card final car draw
- 1st prize: VW POLO GTI valued at over R350,000
- Cash Prizes – R 10,000 X 4
Gold Rewards card final draw:
- 1st prize – R50,000
- 2nd prize – R25,000
- 3rd prize – R15,000
- 4th prize – R5,000
- 5th prize – R5,000
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Gold Reef City Rewards Card.
- The points earning will start at 08h00 on Saturday, 7 January 2017 at 08h00 and end on 30 March 2017.
- The points earning criteria for the weekly cash draws will be tiered as below:
- Gold Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 150 points earned.
- Platinum Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 500 points earned.
- Black Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 1,000 points earned.
- The points earning criteria for the final/car draws will be tiered as below:
- Gold Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 1,500 points earned.
- Platinum Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 5,000 points earned.
- Black Card holders: 1 draw ticket for every 10,000 points earned.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Ticket earning is unlimited; however participants can only win once per draw day.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the eHosts are open. The opening and closing times for the eHosts will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Finalists must register to decline to be present at winners draw in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- If a participant declines to be present at the live draw, he/she must nominate a person to stand in on his/her behalf and both the participant and nominee must present positive and acceptable form of identification and both parties must complete and sign the proxy form.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the finalist or their nominee not present themselves for the winners draw, they will be issued with the remaining prize after all finalists have selected their prizes.
- Should there be more than one finalist or nominee who is not present at the winners draw, a mechanic will be introduced at the discretion of management to determine the prize per finalist.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the winners draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request