Spin To Win
From Sunday, 1 October 2017 to Wednesday, 18 October 2017 Every Saturday
Earn 500 points to stand a chance to SPIN TO WIN your share of over R250,000 in prizes. 20 winners guaranteed at each draw day. Exclusive to Rewards Cardholders.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
- Play Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card to earn your points to qualify for an entry.
- You require a minimum of 500 points to qualify.
- You are required to earn 500 points from the first of each month until the start of the draw in that month to qualify for a draw ticket; e.g. If you earn 500 points from 1 to 28 October 2017 (before the start of the draw), you will qualify for a ticket into the draw.
- This is an equal opportunity draw therefore ticket earning is capped to one (1) ticket per person per draw.
- You can activate your draw entry at the eHost prior to the start of the draw.
- A total of 20 winners will be selected per draw day and each winner will be required to spin the “PRIZE WHEEL” to determine their prize.
THE MONTHLY DRAWS:
The draws will be held on the last Saturday of every month: 28 October, 25 November and 30 December at the following times:
WHAT CAN I WIN?
Prizes on the wheel include movies@ tickets, Theme Park tickets and cash prizes up to R10,000!
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to Gold Reef City’s registered Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards card holders.
- Gold Reef City Rewards card holders are required to earn 500 points from the 1st of each month until the day of the draw, to qualify for an entry into the draw.
- Each month is a new earning month.
- Tickets are capped to a maximum of one (1) ticket per qualifying card holder.
- Qualifying guests are required to activate their draw entry at the eHost prior to the start of the draw.
- Participants must retain their draw verification slip for verification purposes.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- All draws will be electronic draws using the TEEDS electronic draw system.
- Ticket entries will close at:
- 16h55 for the draw at 17h00
- 17h55 for the draw at 18h00
- 18h55 for the draw at 19h00
- 19h55 for the draw at 20h00.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws and must nominate a representative in person should they choose to do so. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by both the participant and the representative when completing the proxy nomination form. The prescribed proxy form will be available in during the below stated times and will be situated at the Customer Service desk.
- Prize winners and proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a finalist using the Patron Management System, should the finalist not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid form of identification.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists (i.e. Proxy) must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should the prize winner or the proxy for the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Participants will have 90 seconds to present themselves at the verification desk with valid identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- At 17h00, a total 5 tickets/winners will be selected and each finalist will be required to spin the PRIZE WHEEL to determine their prize.
- At 18h00, a total 5 tickets/winners will be selected and each finalist will be required to spin the PRIZE WHEEL to determine their prize.
- At 19h00, a total 5 tickets/winners will be selected and each finalist will be required to spin the PRIZE WHEEL to determine their prize.
- At 20h00, a total 5 tickets/winners will be selected and each finalist will be required to spin the PRIZE WHEEL to determine their prize.
- Draw times and dates; and qualification criteria, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.