Spoilt For Choice – Your Choice Of Tickets, Freeplay Or Both!
From Friday, 19 October 2018 to Friday, 14 December 2018
Venue: All Casino Floors
For the first time ever and exclusive to our Black Rewards cardholders, we are proud to introduce SPOILT FOR CHOICE with over R4.5 Million in cash and prizes up for grabs! Be the first to play with your Black Rewards card to earn your points and you get to choose how to redeem those points. Redeem your points for weekly cash draw tickets, Freeplay or a combination of both! You are Spoilt For Choice!
Points Earning For Your Choice Of Freeplay
- Redeem 20,000 points for R500 Freeplay
- Redeem 40,000 points for R1,000 Freeplay
- Redeem 60,000 points for R1,500 Freeplay
- Freeplay is redeemable on Fridays only at a maximum of R1 500 per week.
- Freeplay is redeemable at any eHost (on Fridays only) – insert your card, tap on ‘Draw Entries’, Tap on ‘Spoilt For Choice’ and follow the prompts.
Points Earning Criteria For Your Choice Of Weekly Cash Draw Tickets
- Ticket earning will run from 08h00 on Friday, 19 October until 12h00 Friday, 26 October for the first week only.
- From 26 October ticket earning will be per week and will run from 12h00 on Friday until 12h00 the following Friday.
- Redeem 10,000 points for 1 ticket per weekly draw.
- Tickets are limited to 30 per Black Rewards cardholders per draw.
- Don’t forget to print your tickets at the eHost at least 5 minutes before the draw.
Points Earning For Your Choice Of Final Draw Tickets
- Ticket earning will start from 08h00 on 19 October 2018 until 12h00 on 14 December 2018.
- Redeem 30,000 points for 1 ticket for the final draw.
- Tickets are limited to 50 per Black Rewards cardholder.
When Are The Weekly Cash Are Draws And What Can I Win?
Weekly cash draws will take place every Friday at 21h00 in the Privé.
- 1st Prize: R50,000
- 2nd Prize: R25,000
- 3rd Prize: R20,000
- 4th Prize: R15,000
- 5th Prize: R10,000
When Will The Final Draw Take Place And What Can I Win?
The final draw will take place on Friday, 14 December at 21h00.
- 1st Prize: R250,000
- 2nd Prize: R100,000
- 3rd Prize: R75,000
- 4th Prize: R50,000
- 5th Prize: R25,000
Terms & Conditions
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, Cardholders, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family Cardholders
- Black Rewards card holders can earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables using their Gold Reef City Rewards card.
- Black Rewards card holders will earn 1 ticket for every 10,000 points generated weekly during the promotion period
- Points earning will commence on Friday, 19 October 2018 at 08h00 to 12h00 26 October 2018 for the first week only. Then from 26 October 2018 points earning will take place weekly from 12h00 on a Friday to 12h00 on the following Friday e.g. points earning for the draw on 02 November will take place from 12h00 on Friday, 26 October until 12h00 on 02 November 2018.
- Ticket earning for the weekly cash draws is capped at a maximum of 30 tickets per card holder per draw.
- Black Rewards card holders will earn 1 final draw ticket for every 30,000 points earned from 08h00 on 19 October 2018 until 12h00 on 14 December 2018.
- Ticket earning for the final draw is capped at a maximum of 50 tickets per card holder.
- Guests can make their selection of draw tickets, FreePlay or a combination of draw tickets and FreePlay at the eHost provided the required points were earned in the earning period.
- If a guest selects the FreePlay option, it will reduce their draw ticket allocation by 2 draw tickets (for the same week’s draw); for every R500 in FreePlay claimed, similarly if a guest selects the FreePlay option on the final draw day, it will reduce their points that contribute to their draw ticket allocation by 20,000 points for every R500 in FreePlay claimed, up to a maximum of R1, 500 in FreePlay which is equivalent to 60,000 points.
- FreePlay is calculated at R500 for every 20,000 points earned in the earning period up to a maximum of R1, 500 per week.
- Once a guest makes a selection on the eHost and completes the transaction, no changes will be made.
- Participants enter the draw by printing their tickets at any e-Host on draw days and depositing them into the entry bins provided in the Prive between 12h00 and 21h00.
- The ehosts will be open from 12h00 to 21h00 on draw days for draw ticket and FreePlay redemption.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino
- If a participant declines to be present at the live draw, he/she must nominate a person to stand in on his/her behalf and both the participant and nominee must present positive and acceptable form of identification and both parties must complete and sign the proxy form.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- All Participants are required to be present at the live draw on the respective date/time to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk. Prescribed proxy forms will be available for this purpose from 12h00 until 30 minutes prior to the start of the draw.
- Prize winners and proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and must produce positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Should the prize winner or authorised representative for the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request