From Tuesday, 3 July 2018 to Sunday, 16 December 2018 Every Tuesday
Shout ‘Super 9’ and stand a chance to win the Super 9 Progressive Jackpot!
What is Super 9?
Super 9 is a Bingo Roulette game that is loved by millions of people all around the world and it is no surprise that there are many variations of this classic game including the unique Bingo Roulette. This is a combination of the traditional bingo game and the traditional casino Roulette game.
When and how do I participate?
Get one Super 9 ticket for every 500 points you earn from Wednesdays to Tuesdays.
How to select entry forms on the eHost
- Insert their reward cards in the eHost.
- Click on “Draws”
- Click on the “Super 9”
- The eHost will confirm the number of tickets you have - Press continue
- The 1st ticket will be displayed on the screen for you to select your 9 lucky numbers by clicking on preferred numbers. Proceed until you have selected numbers on all tickets
- You also have an option to click on Autopick
- After selecting all your numbers click confirm and print.
Please see Ts & Cs for how the game will be played.
The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner!
Super 9 will take place every Tuesday in Pit 1 (Table AR 14) on the main casino floor at 20h00.
How do I earn points for Super 9 Tickets?
Points earning period of the promotion will be on a weekly basis from 08h00 on a Wednesday to 12h00 on a Tuesday.
You can earn a maximum of 4 tickets weekly:
- 1st Ticket – 500 points
- 2nd Ticket – 1,000 points
- 3rd Ticket – 1,500 points
- 4th Ticket – 2,000 points
What can I win?
Get all 9 numbers spun and you could win the progressive jackpot of R10,000 or more! The progressive jackpot start at R10,000 and will increase by R500 after each Super 9 session, if not won.
If you have all 9 numbers called within 18 spins, you will win the progressive jackpot and should you be the first to get all 9 numbers after 18 spins and no one has won yet a consolation prize of R2,000 will be won.
Should the progressive jackpot not be won, the last Super 9 session of each quarter (September and December), the first person’s 9 numbers called will win the Progressive Jackpot, irrespective of the amount of spins.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- The Super 9 promotion will take place every Tuesday at 20h00.
- Gold Reef City Rewards cardholders must earn 500 points in order to receive 1 ticket.
- Earning will take place weekly from 08h00 on Wednesday to 12h00 on Tuesday for the draw on the same Tuesday.
- Each week is a new earning week.
- For every 500 points earned during the earning period members will be issued with a ticket.
- Members can earn up to a maximum of 4 tickets per week.
- Members are required to select their 9 lucky numbers per ticket and print at the eHost.
- Participants can also make use of the AUTOPICK option on the eHost.
- Super 9 number selection and ticket printing will take place from 12h00 to 19h30 on the draw day.
- The promotion will start at 20h00.
- Re-prints will not be allowed once the voucher has been printed.
- The Roulette Wheel will be used as the mechanism for the random number selection.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are spun within the first 18 spins, and the participants shouts “SUPER 9”, the participant will win the progressive jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will start at R10,000 and increase by R500 each week that it is not won.
- On the last Super 9 session of September and December, there will be a guaranteed progressive payout. The Progressive Jackpot will then return to the base value of R10,000.
- If a participant shouts “SUPER 9” after the first 18 spins, he/she will win R2,000 in cash, provided that he/she was the first person to have a valid winning ticket.
- All cash prizes will be issued by means of a promotional slot short.
- A key licensed Tables staff member may be appointed as the Tournament Director, and another Tables staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance to our existing Roulette Procedures.
- A “no spin” is to be declared by the Tournament Director for any spin in which the ball has either:
- been spun out of the wheel,
- not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel,
- been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than two revolutions,
- the ball is physically obstructed by a guest, or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
- A “no spin” will not be counted as a spin. After a “no spin” has been declared, the Dealer will place the ball back onto the last winning number, and will re-spin the ball.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game, the double spin will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one participant wins a Super 9 simultaneously, the prize money will be shared equally amongst the winners.
- The winning ticket will be verified using the eHost report only.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Super 9” if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request