From Thursday, 2 May 2019 to Thursday, 27 June 2019 Every Thursday
Venue: Main Casino Floor
Times: Thursday : 12h00,18h00 and 20h00
Shout ‘Super 9’ and stand a chance to win the Super 9 Progressive Jackpot!
What is Super 9?
Super 9 is a Bingo Roulette game that is loved by millions of people all around the world and it is no surprise that there are many variations of this classic game including the unique Bingo Roulette. This is a combination of the traditional bingo game and the traditional casino Roulette game.
When and how do I participate?
Get one Super 9 ticket for every 500 points you earn from Thursday to Thursday.
- How to select entry forms on the eHost
- Insert their reward cards in the eHost.
- Click on “Draws”
- Click on the “Super 9”
- The eHost will confirm the number of tickets you have - Press continue
- The 1st ticket will be displayed on the screen for you to select your 9 lucky numbers by clicking on preferred numbers. Proceed until you have selected numbers on all tickets
- You also have an option to click on Quick pick
- After selecting all your numbers click confirm and print.
Please see Ts & Cs for how the game will be played.
The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner!
Super 9 will take place every Thursdays at 12h00, 18h00 and 20h00 at the Promotions stage
How do I earn points for Super 9 Tickets?
Points earning period of the promotion will be on a weekly basis from 08h00 on a Thursday to 08h00 on a Thursday .
You can earn a maximum of 4 tickets weekly:
- 1st Ticket – 500 points
- 2nd Ticket – 1,000 points
- 3rd Ticket – 1,500 points
- 4th Ticket – 2,000 points
What can I win?
Get all 9 numbers spun and you could win the progressive jackpot of R20, 000 in Non-Negotiable chips or more! The progressive jackpot start at R20, 000 and will increase by R2, 500 if not won on the day.
If you have all 9 numbers called within 18 spins, you will win the progressive jackpot and should you be the first to get all 9 numbers after 18 spins and no one has won yet a consolation prize of R2, 000 will be won.
Only one progressive jackpot can be won per day. For example if the progressive is won at 12h00 we will then have only the R2,000 in Non-Negotiable chips guaranteed prizes available at 18h00 and 20h00.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- The Super 9 promotion will take place every Thursdays at 12h00, 18h00 and 20h00 in May and June 2019.
- Gold Reef City Rewards cardholders must earn 500 points weekly in order to receive 1 ticket.
- Earning will take place weekly from 08h00 on a Thursday to 08h00 on the following Thursday for the draw on the same Thursday.
- Each week is a new earning week.
- For every 500 points earned during the earning period members will be issued with a ticket for the 12h00, 18h00 and 20h00 draw.
- Members can earn up to a maximum of 4 tickets per activation per week.
- Tickets will available to print on the eHost from 08h00 until 15 minutes prior to each activation.
- Re-prints will not be allowed once the voucher has been printed.
- Participants can choose their numbers from 0-36 on the eHost or select the quick pick option whereby the system will randomly generate participant’s numbers for them.
- A Roulette Wheel will be used as the mechanism for the random number selection.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are spun within the first 18 spins, and the participants shouts “SUPER 9”, the participant will win the progressive jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will start at R20 000 in Non-negotiable chips and increase by R2, 500 in Non-negotiable chips each week that it is not won.
- On the last Super 9 session of each month, there will be a guaranteed progressive pay-out. The Progressive Jackpot will then return to the base value of R20, 000 in Non-negotiable chips.
- If the required 9 numbers are spun in more than 18 spins, the contestant will win R2, 000 in Non-negotiable chips.
- All Non-negotiable prizes will be issued by means of a promotional letter which is redeemable at any Cash desk at Gold Reef city casino.
- A key licensed Tables staff member may be appointed as the Tournament Director, and another Tables staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance to our existing Roulette Procedures.
- A “no spin” is to be declared by the Tournament Director for any spin in which the ball has either:
- been spun out of the wheel,
- not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel,
- been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than two revolutions,
- the ball is physically obstructed by a guest, or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
- A “no spin” will not be counted as a spin. After a “no spin” has been declared, the Dealer will place the ball back onto the last winning number, and will re-spin the ball.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game, the double spin will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one participant wins a Super 9 simultaneously, the prize money will be shared equally amongst the winners.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Super 9”if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.