From Monday, 1 July 2019 to Friday, 27 September 2019
Exclusive to Gold Reef City Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards cardholders! Stand a chance to win a share of over R1.9 Million in Cash!
Will you be one of our lucky cardholders to win a share of over R1,9 Million in Cash?
The Privé Nights promotion is exclusive to Gold Reef City Rewards cardholders. All you have to do is play your favourite Slots and or Tables games, and earn 10 000 points to be eligible for the draws, where you stand a chance to win your share of over R1.9 Million in cash over the promotional period..
Not a Gold Reef City Rewards cardholder? Find out how you can sign up here for FREE
How do I participate in the promotion?
- Play your favourite Slots and or Tables game weekly
- Earn 10 000 points per draw ticket
- Points earning will be weekly from 08h00 on a Friday until 08h00 on the following Friday
- You will receive a weekly sms (if you are opted in for Communication) if you have qualified for the weekly draws (earned 10 000 points or more)
- Print your entry tickets at the E-host on the day of the draw to be eligible for the draw
- Drop your draw ticket into the entry bin situated in the Privé from 12h00 on draw day
- Bring your ticket receipt to the Privé in time for the draw at 21h00
- 5 Lucky winners will walk away with CASH every Friday from 12 July
Privé Launch Draw: 5 July 2019, 21h00, By invitation only!
Weekly Draw Dates and Times:
- Every Friday from 12 July 2019 until 27 September 2019 at 21h00.
*All Draws will take place in the Salon Privé
What can I Win?
- 5 Lucky Winners will share R150 000.00 every week!
- 1st Prize R50,000
- 2nd Prize R40,000
- 3rd Prize R30,000
- 4th Prize R15,000
- 5th Prize R15,000
- Remember, the more you play, the more entries you can earn!
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, cardholders, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family Cardholders.
- There will be a launch draw on 05 July 2019 and selected Gold Reef City cardholders will receive 1 ticket into the 9pm draw.
- Gold Reef City Reward cardholders can earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables using their Gold Reef City Rewards card for draws thereafter.
- Points earning will commence on Monday, 01 July 2019 at 08h00 to 08h00 on 12 July 2019 for the first points earning draw only. Then from 12 July 2019 points earning will take place weekly from 08h00 on a Friday to 08h00 on the following Friday e.g. points earning for the draw on 19 July 2019 will take place from 08h00 on Friday, 12 July 2019 until 08h00 on 19 July 2019.
- Draw winners can win once per draw.
- Gold Reef City Rewards cardholders need to earn 10,000 points weekly for a draw ticket, ticket earning is unlimited.
- Participants enter the draw by printing their ticket/s at any e-Host on draw days and depositing them into the draw entry bin provided in the Privé between 12h00 and 21h00.
- The ehosts will be open from 12h00 to 21h00 on draw days for draw tickets. Draws will be done via a traditional manual tombola draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino
- If a participant declines to be present at the live draw, he/she must nominate a person to stand in on his/her behalf and both the participant and nominee must present positive and acceptable form of identification and both parties must complete and sign the proxy form.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- All Participants are required to be present at the live draw on the respective date/time to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk. Prescribed proxy forms will be available for this purpose from 12h00 until 15 minutes prior to the start of the draw.
- Prize winners and proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and must produce positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Should the prize winner or authorised representative for the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.