We value the health and safety of every guest and have therefore postponed all Game On draws until further notice. The draw entry tickets you have earned thus far will remain valid up until the rescheduled draws take place.
The Game’s not up – it’s ON!
R30k, one night, one draw - Golden Horse Casino’s Game On promotion is fast, easy and super satisfying. Why? Because if you’re a Rewards cardholder, all you need to do to grab your chance to win a share of R30 000 in cash is show up! That’s right, Rewards cardholders have already qualified for the Game On draw! You get FREE draw tickets! Don’t miss this one-night-only chance to win mega moola without much effort! It’s great being a Rewards cardholder, isn’t it?
Golden Horse Rewards cardholders get FREE draw tickets:
- Gold Rewards cardholders get 10 tickets
- Platinum Rewards cardholders get 25 tickets
- Black Rewards cardholders get 50 tickets
You can print your draw tickets at the eHost between 08h00 and until 19h29 on the day of the draw. Five tickets will be electronically drawn from one entry bin.
|Prize ||Cash |
|First ||R10,000 |
|Second ||R8,000 |
|Third ||R5,000 |
|Fourth ||R4,000 |
|Fifth ||R3,000 |
|Total ||R30,000 |
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Golden Horse Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Rewards members will receive free tickets: Black cardholders = 50, Platinum cardholders = 25 and Gold cardholders = 10.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw tickets at eHost on the day of the draw
- Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for ticket activations for the draw will be from 08h00 – 19h29.
- Draw dates, times and prizes will be communicated via SMS/text message, Website, Facebook and perception of win
- 5 prize winners will be selected via The TEEDs electronic system
- Participants may have more than one ticket in the entry bin during the draw but can only win once per draw. A redraw will be conducted should one participant be called more than once.
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Participants are required to be present for the draw on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants who do not wish to attend the draws must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw in person and with the nominee. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 08h00 - 19h15 on the day of the draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced. The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorised representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw and multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorised representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative.
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- Prizes must be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request