You could be a winner this Sunday!
How to Play:
- Simply play Slots and/ or Tables using a Rewards card and earn 200 points or more to get one 9 at a Time entry. 9 at a Time entries are earned on a weekly basis (Sunday to Saturday)
- Exchange your eHost voucher at the Customer Service desk for 9 at a time entry
- Complete your 9 at a time entry by Choosing 9 unique numbers from 0 – 36 to stand a chance to win the progressive jackpot.
Numbers will be drawn from the tombola by the promotions assistant; the first person who gets all 9 of his/her numbers called will be the winner. If the person got the 9 numbers within the first 18 balls he/she will win the progressive.
The roll over jackpot will start on R3,000 and will accumulate with R1,000 once week until it is won. The roll over amount will then go back to the base value of R3,000.
If a player only got 9 correct numbers after the first 18 balls, the player will win the weekly prize of R1,500 in cash
If there are more than one person who have 9 correct numbers, the prize money will be split in equal parts between all the winners.
- Entry collection: From 08h00 till 14h45
- Draw: 15h00
- Jackpot start: R3,000 cash
- Roll over prize: R1,000 (Total prize money will accumulate by R1,000 once a week until it is won)
- Weekly must go prize: R1,500 cash
- It is the players responsibility to choose 9 numbers and fill them in on the 9 at a TIME entry, if the numbers cannot be verified the ticket will be deemed invalid
- It is the players responsibility to ensure that their numbers reflect on the duplicate copy and is legible
- It is the player’s responsibility to tick their ticket and shout "9 at a TIME" if all nine numbers on their ticket have been called.
- Only numbers 0 – 36 may be used as lucky numbers on the ticket.
- Players may not fill the same number twice on their ticket.
- Any tickets with duplicate numbers will be disqualified
- Any changes to the numbers prior to the game starting must be signed off by a Marketing Host
- Promotion rules
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Entry tickets will be available from the Customer Services Desk at the entrance to the gaming floor.
- The entry tickets have a verification section.
- Contestants choose 9 numbers.
- One part of the entry ticket will be kept by contestants, while the other handed to the host on duty.
- A tombola will be used to draw the numbers (0 to 36)
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are achieved within the first 18 numbers drawn, the contestant wins the rollover jackpot.
- The rollover jackpot will start on R3,000 and accumulate by R1,000 every 9 at a TIME session until it is won it will then return to the base value of R3,000.
- If the required 9 numbers are achieved after 18 spins the contestant will win R1,500 in cash.
- If more than one person wins 9 at a Time simultaneously, the prize money will be divided equally amongst the winners.
- Persons who acquire more than the advertised amount of tickets from the Customer Services Desk will be disqualified from the game.
- It is the players' responsibility to choose 9 numbers and take a chance.
- Numbers that cannot be verified will cause the entry ticket to be deemed invalid.
- Players must ensure that their numbers reflect on the duplicate copy and are legible.
- It is the players' responsibility to tick their entry ticket and shout "9 at a Time" if all nine numbers have been called.
- Only number 0 – 36 may be on the ticket.
- Players may not fill the same number twice on their entry sheet. Any changes to the numbers prior to the game starting must be signed off by the Marketing host on duty
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at Golden Horse