We’re giving away over R450,000 in cash including a Mazda 2 1.5 in our Own The Road promotion and you don’t want to miss out! Simply play your favourite Slots or Tables game to earn points and qualify for draw tickets.
Black cardholders cash draws
Saturdays: 25 November and 9 December 2017
Platinum cardholders cash draws
Saturdays: 2 December and 16 December at 19h30
Saturday 23 December 2017
Remember the more you play, the more tickets you earn and the greater your chances of winning.
Participants earn tickets to the cash draw as per the criteria set below:
- Play Slots and/ or Tables using a Rewards card to earn points for draw tickets
- Points earning starts 3 November - 22 December 2017
- Black and Platinum cardholders earn cash draw tickets as per the below set criteria
|Rewards card status ||Points Required ||Number of Entries |
|Black cardholders ||1,000 points ||1 ticket |
|Platinum cardholders ||500 points ||1 ticket |
- Both Black and Platinum cardholders will have to earn 3,000 points to qualify for one car draw ticket
- Tickets accumulate over the promotional period i.e. 3 November to 22 December 2017
- Activate draw tickets on the draw day between 08h00 to 19h29
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Black and Platinum cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Golden Horse Black and Platinum cardholders earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Golden Horse Rewards card
- Golden Horse Black and Platinum cardholders /participants earn and qualify for draw tickets as per the below set criteria:
- Black Cash Draws = 1,000 points per draw ticket
- Platinum Cash Draws = 500 points per draw ticket
- Car draw for both Black and Platinum cardholders = 3,000 points per draw ticket
- Participants may have an unlimited amount of tickets per draw but can only win once per draw. If a participant’s ticket is called up for a second time a redraw will take place.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw receipt at eHost on the day of the draw
- Black cash draws – Saturdays 25 November and 9 December 2017 @ 19h30
- Platinum cash draws – Saturdays 2 December and 16 December 2017 @ 19h30
- Car draw – Saturday 23 December 2017 @ 19h30 – Both tiers in one entry bin
- Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draw will be from 08h00 – 19h29
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic selection. Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Draw tickets are subject to the points earned during the promotion period: 3 November 08:00:00 to 22 December 23:59:59
- All participants are required to be present for the draw on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants who do not wish to attend the draws must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw in person and with the nominee. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 08h00 - 19h59 on the day of the draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced. The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorised representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw and multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorised representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative.
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse Casino
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
- The vehicle awarded to the winner is a Mazda 2 – 1.5 as displayed on the complex.
- The vehicles displayed on complex are the actual prize to be won and cannot be exchanged or swapped. Winners will deal directly with the dealership with regards to registration, negotiations and buy back options.
- The motor vehicle dealership’s terms and conditions, in all respects, shall apply to the motor vehicle prizes
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used to conduct the draw, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request