Da dum. Da dum. Da dum da dum da dum da dum da duummmm…
The brand new Pink Panther Slot machines will soon launch at Golden Horse. To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win PRIZES and CASH worth over R30,000!
6 Winners. More than R30,000 in prize giveaways!
How to crack the case:
- Unlock the clue each week on our Facebook page http://bit.ly/GoldenHorseFB
- Then follow the clue and participate at the revealed outlet to collect weekly stickers.
- The promotion is exclusive to Rewards members (Gold, Platinum and Black).
- Participants must collect weekly stickers between 1 and 26 August 2019.
- The contestants must insert their entry forms with 4 stickers into the entry bins.
- Entry bins will open at 09h00 on 26 August after the last clue has been posted on Facebook.
- Entry bins will close 15 minutes before the draw at 20h00 on 26 August 2019.
The prize includes:
- 6 People will each win
- 1 night stay for 2 at Southern Sun Pietermaritzburg, including dinner and breakfast.
- R1,000 in gaming vouchers, loaded on their cards to play the new Pink Panther Slot machines on 29 August 2019
- 1 Lucky Winner of R10,000 in CASH on 29 August 2019
- The competition is open to South African citizens only.
- No persons under 18 years may enter this competition.
- This competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants may enter the competition by accessing Golden Horse’s social media page directly. Participants must interact on the online medium to get clues.
- This promotion is open to Rewards members. Individuals who wish to participate must sign up to the Rewards programme in order for entries to be valid.
- A maximum of 1 individual entries can be entered per person. Participants may have more than one ticket in the entry bin per draw but can only win once per draw
- The competition closes on 29 August. Participants must activate their entry into the competition within the specified time period given.
- 6 contestants will be selected from the combined entries collected and will participate on the final to win the additional prize
- Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash, points burning or through any other form of consideration
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by Participants and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk on the draw date from 08h00 to 15 minutes before the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- If the winner does not collect his/her prize within the above-mentioned 15 days – a new winner may be drawn and contacted.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- A social media post announcing the winner on the Golden Horse social media page will also be published.
- Every participant in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- All reasonable steps shall be taken to contact the prize winner via social media.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize is for one winner only and must be collected at Golden Horse
- The prize excludes transport to and from Golden Horse.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device or online system used for the competition draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Neither Tsogo Sun Casino Management Company (PTY) Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, their Directors, Officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage, injury or death suffered by the prize winner or any of his/her invitees, as a result of the prize winner having taken up the prize. The prize winner hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Tsogo Sun Casino Management Company for any such loss, damage, injury or death.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this competition will be disqualified.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these Terms and Conditions are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request