Playtime - Winning has never been so easy at Golden Horse!
Simply play your favourite Slots machines and Table games during the weeks earning period (Wednesday to Tuesday) and earn 200 points or more to receive one ticket to stand a chance of winning a share of R10,000 cash. Additional tickets can be won by playing Slots machines or Tables games on Wednesdays from 15h30 to 19h30, draw at 20h00 – no winning combinations required.
Playtime promotion is open exclusively to all our Rewards cardholders.
4 October – 28 March 2018
Every Wednesday from 15h30-19h30. Cash draw at 20h00
- All Rewards cardholders playing Slots and Tables earning 200 points or more to get one draw ticket. Tickets are earned on a weekly basis.
- In addition, the Random Active Ticket Generator will be used to determine the winners for additional draw tickets on Wednesday between 15h30 and 19h30.
- Entry bin will open from 08h00 until 19h59 for the draw at 20h00
- R10,000 in cash to be won! Five lucky cardholders will each win R2,000 in cash
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Promotion takes place weekly on Wednesday’s from 4 October 2017 to 28 March 2018
- Golden Horse Rewards cardholders qualify for tickets by simply playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Golden Horse Rewards card.
- For every 200 points earned during a 7-day period, Wednesday to Tuesday preceding the date of the draw entitles the cardholder to a draw ticket. Points earned in one period will not be carried over to another period.
- Additional tickets can be won by playing slots or tables on Wednesday between 15h30 and 19h30. Winners will be made by way of Random Tickets Generator. Winners must be present at the winning machine or table to claim their ticket and must be in possession of their Golden Horse Rewards Programme belonging to the winner; and positive identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence of Passport).
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw receipt at eHost on the day of the draw and enter into the tombola
- Participants may have more than one ticket per draw but can only win once per draw. If a participant’s ticket is called up for a second time a redraw will take place.
- Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for ticket activations for the draw will be from 08h00 – 19h59 on the day of the draw.
- Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion. During the draw, tickets will be drawn manually and randomly from the entry bin at 20h00
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All participants are required to be present for the draw on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants who do not wish to attend the draws must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw in person and with the nominee. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 08h00-19h59 on the day of the draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced. The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorised representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw and multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorised representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative.
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse Casino
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request