Winning has never been so easy!
Having your head in the game is great, but sometimes it would be nice to take it easy and still have a shot at winning. That’s why we’re giving you Playtime at Golden Horse.
You get to take a shot at a share of R60,000 in CASH on the first Tuesday of every month, without taking it too seriously! You only need to earn 200 points in the prior month to get a draw ticket – the more points you have, the more tickets you get! All you need to do is play Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card between 1 October 2019 and 3 March 2020.
Told you, it’s easy and fun!
When can you win?
- Playtime draws take place on the first Tuesday of every month between 1 October and 3 March 2020
- The CASH draw is at 12h00
How can you win?
- Only Golden Horse Rewards cardholders can enter Playtime.
- You need to earn 200 points to qualify for a draw ticket. You will earn those points in the month prior to the month of the Playtime draw by playing Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card.
- You can print your draw tickets between 08h00 and 11h59 at the eHosts for the 12h00 draw.
What can you win?
There’s R10,000 in CASH to be won on each draw date!
|Prize ||Cash |
|5th Winner ||R5,000 |
|4th Winner ||R2,000 |
|3rd Winner ||R1,500 |
|2nd Winner ||R1,000 |
|1st Winner ||R500 |
|Total ||R10,000 |
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Golden Horse Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Golden Horse Rewards cardholders earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Golden Horse Rewards card.
- Participants are required to earn a minimum of 200 points the previous month to qualify for 1 draw ticket. Tickets uncapped, 200 points = 1 draw ticket.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw receipt at eHost on the day of the draw.
- Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draw will be from 08h00 – 11h59 for the draw at 12h00.
- Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition.
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All participants are required to be present for the draw (draw stage) on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorized representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants who do not wish to attend the draws must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw in person and with the nominee. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 08h00 - 11h45 on the day of the draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced. The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorized representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw and multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorized representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative.
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent.
- 5 winners will be drawn using the TEEDs electronic system at 12h00 on the day of the draw, Once all winners have been verified, the MC will request each winner (in the order they were selected) to select a draw device to reveal their prize.
- Participants may have more than one ticket in the entry bin but can only win once per draw. A redraw will be conducted should the winner be called more than once.
- Prizes must be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling draw date and times.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request