Beat the Monday blues every Tuesday!
Who says Tuesdays needs to be dull? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could have some fun early in the week?
You’re in luck here at Golden Horse, because with Super 9, you could win at least R3,000 on Tuesdays! Talk about starting the week on a high note!
How to play
Every Tuesday until 1 October 2019, we will be hosting a Super 9 draw at Golden Horse from 19h00 for our Rewards cardholders.
- All you need to do is play Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card and earn 200 points or more to get one Super 9 entry – maximum 5 tickets per participant.
- You can earn your entries on a weekly basis from Tuesdays to Mondays.
- Make sure you print your entries at the eHost on draw days between 08h00 and 18h59.
What you can win
We will be giving away a Jackpot, starting at R3,000 cash every Tuesday. If nobody wins the jackpot, it will roll over and accumulate by R1,000 per week until its won. Once the jackpot is won, it will start at R3,000 again.
The entry details
- Make sure you choose your 9 unique numbers directly from the eHost and get your tickets and receipt.
- You must choose 9 unique numbers between 0 – 36 to stand a chance to win the Progressive Jackpot.
- A Random Number Selector will be used to draw numbers
- The first player who has all 9 of their numbers called within 18 numbers drawn, wins the Jackpot.
- The second player to match 9 numbers after the Jackpot winner or 18 numbers will be the second winner of R1,500.
- If there is more than one player who has the 9 correct numbers, the prize money will be split in equal parts between all the winners.
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Golden Horse Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Rewards members must play Slots or Tables using a Rewards card to earn points and qualify for Super 9 entries. 200 points = 1 entry ticket with a maximum of 5 tickets per participant
- Super 9 entry tickets are earned the week prior from Tuesday to Monday for the draw on Tuesday
- Participants stand a chance to win the Progressive Jackpot starting from the base value of R3,000 cash and accumulates by R1,000 if not won
- Participants must choose 9 unique numbers between 0-36 per entry at Ehost or use the Auto pick function on the Ehost in order to participate in the promotion
- Participants must activate their entries into the promotion(s), on the day of the promotion(s) prior to the actual promotion(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for ticket activations for the promotion is between 08h00 – 18h59
- A Random Number Selector will be used to generate winning numbers
- Participants must match 9 numbers within 18 unique numbers drawn in order to win the Progressive Jackpot
- After generating 18 unique numbers, participants will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage with the winning ticket, positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport).
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification
- Should participants not match 9 numbers within 18 unique numbers drawn, the promotions team will continue to draw numbers until there is a winner matching 9 numbers for a consolation prize of R1,500
- Once a participant has been verified for the consolation prize, other participants will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage in order to claim/share the prize
- Should there be more than one winner, the prizes will be split equally
- No participant may attempt to claim the prize after the 90 seconds has lapsed
- Participants must be present on the day of the promotion when the numbers are drawn to check their selected unique numbers against the numbers drawn in order to claim prizes
- Participants are responsible for checking their own numbers
- Prizes must be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request