Turn the Tables for Your Share of R50,000 in CASH and FreePlay!
Do you love the thrill of the Tables? Then this promotion is for you! Play your favourite Tables including Blackjack, Roulette and Poker and you could win your share of R50, 000 in CASH and FreePlay! Tickets are UNCAPPED! So the more you earn, the better your chance of winning.
Here’s How to Enter TABLES TIME:
- Play Tables with your Rewards card from 23 October – 27 November
- Every 250 points you earn will give you an entry to the draw on 29 November
- Activate your draw tickets on 29 November from 08h00 until 19h59 for the draw at 20h00
Open to ALL Reward cardholders playing Tables on the Main floor and Smoking Casino only.
What could YOU WIN?
|Prize ||Cash ||FreePlay ||Total |
|1 ||R15,000 ||R3,000 ||R18,000 |
|2 ||R10,000 ||R2,500 ||R12,000 |
|3 ||R7,000 ||R2,000 ||R9,000 |
|4 ||R5,000 ||R1,500 ||R6,500 |
|5 ||R3,000 ||R1,000 ||R4,000 |
|Total ||R40,000 ||R10,000 ||R50,000 |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is exclusive Rewards members. The promotional period is from 23 October until 29 November 2019.
- Participants earn points by playing Tables using their Golden Horse Rewards card on the Main floor and Smoking casino area. Prive play is excluded from this promotion. Points earning criteria is set out as per below:
|Draw Time ||Points Required |
|20h00 ||250 points per tickets |
- Points earning period is set out as per below:
|Draw Date ||Points Earning Period |
|29 November 2019 ||23 October at 08h00 - 27 November at 23h59 |
- Draw dates, times and prizes will be communicate via SMS.
- Participants may earn as many tickets as possible into the draws (no maximum set) but can only win once per draw. A re-draw will take place if a winner is selected more than once.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the e-Hosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times are 08h00 – 19h59
- Draw entries cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration. Tickets will be issued based on points earned by playing Tables during the promotional period.
- Participants are required to be present for the draw/s on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by Participants and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 08h00 until 15 minutes before the draw on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- The TEEDS electronic draw system will be used to select 5 winners at 20h00
- The MC will only announce the ticket number during the draw.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- Each verified winner will get to choose a draw device in the order of which they were drawn to reveal their prize.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Golden Horse Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request