Tables Trifecta is on at Golden Horse – and everyone’s invited!
A share of R150, 000 in prizes is up for grabs!
10 June – 2 August 2019
If you enjoy the thrill and excitement of Table games, you’re in luck! Whether you’re already a Golden Horse Rewards cardholder or not, our new Tables Trifecta promotion gives you more chances to win by getting Scratch Cards while playing Roulette, Blackjack and Poker!
Here’s how you can enter:
- Play Roulette, Blackjack and Poker every Monday to Thursday (16h00 – 20h00) until 2 August 2019.
- Receive a Scratch Card each time you get:
- Roulette – two chips
- Blackjack – any suited Blackjack
- Poker – three-of-a-kind or higher
- Get 3 matching prizes on your Scratch Card and head to the Customer Service Desk to claim your prize!
- If you are a Golden Horse Rewards member, you can enter your Scratch Card (even if it doesn’t contain 3 matching prizes) into the final CASH draw on Friday 2 August at 20h00.
- If you don’t have a Rewards card, don’t worry – just sign up for free at our Customer Service Desk to be able to enter your Scratch Card into the final CASH draw.
Final CASH Draw on 2 August 2019
- 5 Lucky winners will be drawn at 20h00
- These 5 winners will each get to make a selection to reveal their share of the R10, 000 in CASH prizes.
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Golden Horse Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Tables Trifecta will be open to all players on Tables and not only card holders
- Players will be able to win Scratch cards from Monday to Thursday between the hours of 16h00 and 20h00.
- Players will have to achieve certain criteria to qualify for a scratch card. Criteria:
- Roulette – 2 chips on the days date
- Blackjack – Any suited Blackjack
- Poker – 3 of a kind or higher
- The final draw will be a manual draw using the winning and losing scratch cards entered during the promotional period there will be no qualifying criteria, Non carded members will be able to register for a card in order to enter their scratch cards into the draw
- The Cash Draw will be held at 20h00 on 2 August 2019
- Draw dates, times and prizes will be communicate via SMS. During the draw, tickets will be drawn manually and randomly from the entry bin at 20h00 with 5 winners.
- Each contestant can only be called up once during the draw, in cases where a second ticket is drawn for the same contestant then that ticket will be forfeited and a redraw shall take place.
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All participants are required to be present for the draw on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants who do not wish to attend the draws must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw in person and with the nominee. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 08h00 until 19h15 on the day of the draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced. The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorised representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw and multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorised representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative.
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse Casino