Are your details up to date? Make sure you are the first to know about our latest events, promotions and special offers. Visit the Customer Service Desk NOW and update your details to stand a chance of winning a brand new Samsung Smart Curve UHD TV and a share of R5,000 in Cash.
You have an opportunity to get up to 3 draw tickets:
- 1 ticket for updating your details or signing up to Golden Horse Rewards programme
- 1 ticket for opting in for communication
- 1 ticket for providing or updating your email address
Everyone has a chance to be a winner!
Draw date: 1 December 2019
Draw time: 15h00
|Prize ||Amount |
|1st Prize ||Samsung Smart Curve UHD 49" TV |
|2nd Prize ||R2,000 |
|3rd Prize ||R1,000 |
|4th Prize ||R1,000 |
|5th Prize ||R1,000 |
|Total ||R5,000 Cash + Samsung TV |
Tickets will be drawn from the 5th to the 1st prize.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to all. Participants must sign up to the Rewards Programme or update their details at the Customer Service Desk between 23 October (08h00) to 28 November 2019 (23h59) in order to enter the promotion
- The Rewards cardholders’ profile can only be updated once during the promotional period and guests will be issued with an entry ticket that can be deposited into the entry box situated at the Customer Service Desk.
- Participants may qualify for up to 3 draw tickets. 1st ticket for updating their details or signing up to Golden Horse Rewards programme, 2nd tickets for opting in for communication and 3rd tickets for providing or updating their email address
- Participants may have a maximum of 3 tickets to the draw but can only win once. A re-draw will take place if a winner is selected more than once.
- Prize cannot be transferred and winners must sign for receipt of prizes and all acknowledgements.
- Draw entries cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration. Only records updated or members signed up between 23 October (08h00) and 28 November 2019 (23h59) will be considered.
- Draw will take place on the gaming floor draw stage on 1 December at 15h00
- During the draw, tickets will be drawn manually from the entry bin. Tickets will be drawn in descending order from 5 to 1 – first ticket drawn wins the lowest prize
- The MC will announce the winners’ Patron number during the draw.
- Participants do not need to be present for the draw. Winners will be contacted telephonically using contact details provided.
- The winner must produce a valid and acceptable form of identification when claiming the prize and must claim their prize at Golden Horse within 15 days from date of issue.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request