Grab some money or FreePlay worth of R60,000 with our Money Shower Mania promotion. As a Rewards Cardholder all you have to do is actively play Slots or Tables between 3 October and 30 March 2019 to earn points and draw entries.
Draw dates & prizes:
Black, Platinum and Gold cardholders draw every Wednesday at 13h30 & every Saturday at 18h00
- 6 tickets will be drawn for every draw.
- Winners will be given 90 seconds to be verified with positive identification (SA ID, Driver’s license or valid passport), ticket receipt and Goldfields Rewards card.
- Guests will be given the opportunity to pop a balloon to determine their seconds in the Money Shower to grab the money or FreePlay.
- When the guest is done in the Money Shower, guests will be given another opportunity to pop a balloon which will determine whether their prize Stays the same, Doubles or Triples.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Goldfields Rewards cards.
- 100 points will entitle the cardholder to 1 ticket, 200 points to 2 tickets, 300 points to 3 ticket and so forth.
- Tickets will not be capped.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Tickets to be printed at the e-host. Guest to retain their receipt ticket and place printed tickets in draw bin provided on the promotional stage.
- 6 Winners will be drawn from the entry bin and announced by the MC.
- Prior to the draw commencing the 6 selected patrons will have the opportunity to pop a balloon to determine their time in the Money Shower
Post the session in the Money Shower the 6 selected patrons will have the opportunity to pop a balloon again to determine if their prize will remain the same, doubled or tripled
- 60 Seconds X 3 balloons
- 90 Seconds X 2 balloons
- 120 Seconds X 1 balloon
- Prize money Triples x 1 balloon
- Prize money Doubles up X 2 balloons
- Prize money remains the same X 3 balloons
- When a winner catches the money, it has to be put into the slot on the side of the device, otherwise you cannot claim the money if it is not in the side box.
- Winners are not allowed to pick the money from the roof, floor or door slides, should some of the money be stuck there, it must be caught out of the air
- No flowing skirts. Not barefoot ever. No high heels.
- Winners enter the Money Shower device at their own risk.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form of a Proxy as determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing the Proxy process.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives (Proxys) shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or Proxys not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorised representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Cash Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Once a prize winner has been announced, such winner shall be eligible for a maximum of 2 (two) further prizes (a Maximum of 3 prizes in total) in that draw should his/her ticket be drawn again. In such instances where a winner has been eligible for a maximum of 3 prizes, a re-draw will take place.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Any Complaints and/or dispute can be lodged to the FSGLTA.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk upon request