Get your week started early with some money in your pocket with Super 9
When: Every Sunday at 16h00
How to play:
- Super 9 tickets are available at the Cash Desk from 09h00 every Sunday for just R20 a ticket.
- Choose 9 numbers (ranging from 0 – 36) and circle them on your Super 9 ticket.
- Keep the original ticket and hand the duplicate ticket (along with your completed details) to the Host.
- Tickets will be capped at 10 tickets per a patron in this promotion.
- Watch the Roulette Wheel spin to determine the winning numbers.
- The first person to have all 9 numbers called before 18 spins wins the jackpot!
What’s up for grabs?
- Super 9 Progressive Jackpot will start off with R2,000 cash base value.
- Tickets will be sold at R20 of which R10 from every ticket bought will go towards the Progressive Prize Pool.
- If there is no winner within 18 spins, the Progressive Prize pool will be carried over to the next Sunday.
The Tables staff member will continue spinning the ball until such time that an entrant then announces that he/she has 9 matching numbers. Only after positive verification by the Tournament Director of the entrant’s claim, will the Super 9 Daily Prize amount be given to the winner, and it will be the end of the day’s promotion.
- Super 9 small scale promotion will take place every Sunday from 16h00.
- Tickets for Super 9 will be available for purchase at a cost of R20 per ticket.
- Tickets have a verification section.
- Contestants choose 9 numbers.
- One part of the ticket will be kept by contestants, while the other handed to Tournament Director/Customer Service desk.
- The roulette wheel will be used to spin for numbers.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are achieved within the first 18 spins, the contestant wins the progressive jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will start at R2,000. If the required 9 numbers are achieved after 18 spins the contestant will win the Daily Prize amount.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game (double spin), subsequent spins will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one person wins a Super 9 simultaneously, the prize money will be divided equally amongst the winners.
- It is the players’ responsibility to choose 9 numbers between 0 - 36.
- Numbers that cannot be verified will cause the ticket to be deemed invalid.
- Players must ensure that their numbers reflect on the duplicate copy and are legible.
- It is the players’ responsibility to tick their entry ticket and shout “Super 9”if all nine numbers on their ticket have been called.
- Only number 0 – 36 may be on the ticket.
- Players may not fill the same number twice on their ticket.
- Any changes to the numbers prior to the game starting must be signed off by the host on duty.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept and agree to abide by the rules, terms and conditions that apply.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into, in an event of a dispute the Free State Gambling and Liquor Board may be approached.
- The FSGLTA will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the FSGLTA.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk, the Privé Ambassadors Desk upon request.