WIN WIN WIN is our new exciting promotion exclusive to Black and Platinum cardholders where you stand a chance of winning your share of over R200,000 or a funky new Polo Vivo.
Play Slots or/and Tables between 16 October 2017 until 10 December 2017 to earn points and draw entries.
Draw ticket earning criteria:
- Ticket earning for Cash draws starts on 16 October 2017 and ends on 25 November 2017
- Ticket earning for the Car draw starts on the 16 October 2017 and ends 10 December 2017
- Black cardholders will have to earn a minimum of 2000 points per ticket every 3 weeks and there will be no roll over for the Cash Draws
- Platinum cardholders will have to earn a minimum of 1000 points per ticket every 3 weeks and there will be no roll over for the Cash Draws
- Black cardholders will have to earn a minimum of 5000 points per ticket over the promotional period for the Car Draw
- Platinum cardholders will have to earn a minimum of 5000 points per ticket over the promotional period for the Car Draw
- Tickets earning will not be capped
- Should you be upgraded during the promotion, your points will be converted to entries into the new tier
Cash Draw Prizes:
Platinum cardholders 4 November 2017 and 25 November 2017 at 09h00
|1st Prize ||R15,000 |
|2nd Prize ||R10,000 |
|3rd Prize ||R7,000 |
Black cardholders 4 November 2017 and 25 November 2017 at 20h00
|1st Prize ||R20,000 |
|2nd Prize ||R15,000 |
|3rd Prize ||R10,000 |
Car Draw Prizes:
Early bird draws: 10 December 2017
|Time: ||Prizes |
|12h00 ||R2,000 |
|13h00 ||R2,000 |
|14h00 ||R2,000 |
|15h00 ||R2,000 |
Car draw: 10 December 2017 at 16h00
|1st Prize ||VW Citi Vivo |
|2nd Prize ||R25,000 |
|3rd Prize ||R20,000 |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, cardholders, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Goldfields cards – See table for criteria into cash draw
- Black card holders – 2000 points = 1 ticket earning 16 October 2017 – 4 November 2017 – no rollover earning commences for 2nd draw on 4 November 2017 08h00
- Platinum card holders – 1000 points = 1 ticket - 16 October 2017 – 4 November 2017 – no rollover earning commences for 2nd draw on 4 November 2017 08h00
- Participants earn tickets for the Final Car draw as follows:
- Black & Platinum Goldfields cardholders: 5000 points = 1 Ticket
- Participants enter a draw by printing their E-Host receipt.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of the random draw. Draw times and dates; points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form of a Proxy as determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing the Proxy process.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives (Proxys) shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or Proxys not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorised representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Cash Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Once a prize winner has been announced, such winner shall no longer be eligible for further prizes in that draw should his/her ticket be drawn again. In such instances, a re-draw will take place.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item(s) unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The images of the vehicles do not necessarily depict the actual prizes to be won
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Any Complaints and/or dispute can be lodged to the FSGLTA.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk, the Privé Ambassadors Desk upon request and at www.goldfieldscasino.co.za