Own the Road
From 30 November 2015 - 13 February 2016
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using the Hemingways Rewards Programme Cards.
- Draw tickets are accumulated from week to week.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw, all draws are electronic. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the electronic entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A register will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw, one hour before each draw and for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw. Participant can register to still be acknowledged for a prize.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Participants that have opted to decline being present at draw/s by signing the register will be awarded the last available prize. Mechanics used ensure that prizes are randomly selected.
- In instances where eligible finalists are not present at CAR DRAWS, due to declining the invitation to be present by signing the opt out register, the eligible finalists will receive a R1000 FreePlay consolation prize.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Hemingways Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- No participants will be drawn more than twice in hourly and main draw, in the instance where the random generator picks the same person more than twice the third ticket drawn will be disregarded and a re-draw will take place.
- Should a patron be upgraded during the promotional period December 2015 to February 2016, point earning criteria for the new tier will automatically fall into action.
- All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the ECGBB for investigation and final decision.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk