Venue: Hemingways Casino and Complex
For the Open Market
Stand a chance to win a 1.08 carat diamond valued at R170,000
For every R100 spent at a participating, (Shamrock Pies, Latitudes, Café Felix, Key Largo and movies@) you will receive a sticker to place on your competition card – stickers and competition cards will be available for collection at the Casino Club Desk. (Spend must equal R100 or more at a specific outlet, bills from numerous outlets which accumulate R100 will not be accepted.)
After 5 stickers (R500 spent) you will have the opportunity to spin the wheel for instant prizes. After 10 stickers (R1,000) you get an entry into the draw box for the final draw at the end of the promotion. You must spend R100 at a participating outlet in order to receive a Diamond Sticker. Rewards cardholders get to spin the wheel twice.
- No person under 18 are allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants can earn one sticker for every R100 spend at either Café Felix, Key Largo Restaurant, Latitudes Action Bar, movies@hemingways, Casino Floor, Shamrock Pies as well as through the purchase of Real Deal vouchers, Legends of our World vouchers and Monday Night Movies Combo vouchers, between 1 May and 27 July.
- Participants can also earn stickers and draw tickets on Slots and Tables through various mechanics during certain ad hoc periods which will be communicated through the advertising mediums.
- Bills may not collectively be used from the various outlets to make up the R100 for sticker redemption.
- The participant must take their bill to the ticket office / customer service desk where it will be stamped and retained before being issued a sticker.
- Once five stickers have been issued and placed on the Diamond Dash collector’s card, the participant will be entitled to spin the wheel by the casino stage.
- The wheel will be available to participants to spin between 9am and midnight daily.
- Should the participant be a Hemingways Rewards Cardholder, they will be entitled to spin the wheel twice.
- Once a participant receives ten stickers on their Diamond Dash collector’s card, they will be entitled to one draw ticket into the main draw taking place on 27 July. The participant must hand in their completed card to the ticket office / customer service desk where they will receive one draw ticket.
- The draw ticket must then be placed into the tombola by the casino stage.
- The main prize will be a 1,08 Carat Diamond, Colour F, Clarity VS2 valued at over R170 000.
- Draw tickets may be entered anytime during the promotion period.
- Unlimited individual draw tickets can be entered per participant.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of a random manual draw. Draw times and date, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present at the draw be drawn, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the draw ticket. The prize winner must within 15 days of the draw claim the prize at the Customer Service Desk.
- Should the winner after 15 days not be contactable, the prize will be ceded to the 2nd prize winner.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Diamond Dash collectors cards which have been altered, amended, defaced, photocopied, damaged or do not bear appropriate stickers will not be valid to spin the wheel.
- All stickers over and above those required to spin the wheel will be forfeited and are not transferable to another Diamond Dash collector card.
- Diamond Dash collector cards and stickers may not be sold
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the Consumer Protection Act for investigation and final decision.