Stay Bold and be Gold with Hemingways Gold Run promotion and stand a chance to win your share of over R250,000 in Cash & Prizes. This promotion is exclusive to Hemingways Gold Rewards members only!
Play Slots and/or Tables using your Gold Rewards card to qualify for guaranteed rewards and Cash Draw tickets. Don’t have a Gold Rewards card? Sign-up today for free and enjoy the Rewards benefits.
- Earn points between a minimum of a 1,000 and maximum of 20,000 to qualify
- Milestone reward vouchers are redeemable via eHost
- Each patron will be rewarded based on points earned during the promotional period
- Milestone earning period is 01 October 2017 until 30 November 2017
Cash Draw - 01 December 2017
Up to R30,000 in Cash to be won!
- All active Gold Rewards members qualify for 1 complimentary ticket for the draw
- 50 points to be earned between 01 October 2017 & 30 November 2017 to earn additional draw tickets
|1st Prize ||R20,000 |
|2nd Prize ||R6,000 |
|3rd Prize ||R4,000 |
|Total: ||R30,000 |
Be Bold and stay Gold with our Gold Run promotion and win awesome prizes!
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using the Hemingway’s Rewards Programme cards.
- Milestone Rewards
- Rewards can only be earned as a result of playing Slots and/or Tables at Hemingways Casino.
- The required number of points must be earned over a specific period in order to qualify for each reward, as communicated in advertising mediums used within the casino, sms and email communication.
- Rewards are restricted to the periods and offering as advertised. The reward is neither transferable nor shall it be replaced if it is lost or stolen.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for anything other than what the reward offer is and no change will be given.
- A minimum of 24-hours shall pass from the time of the reward being earned and the time that it becomes available for redemption. The reward will be available for collection at the eHost within the dates specified in the communication of the offer.
- All other standard gaming Rewards Programme terms and conditions apply in addition to the above.
- Milestones will be available on the eHost two weeks after the patron earns them.
- Draw entries and milestone rewards cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the manual/electronic entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw, all draws will be done electronically
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a prize: Provided that a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant must nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management. Nomination forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from the opening and closing times of the electronic entry bin.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino, Hemingways Casino Rewards card of the individual that they are representing and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item(s) unless otherwise advertised.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Hemingways Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Participants can be drawn more than once during all draws
- All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the ECGBB for investigation and final decision.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and hemingways.co.za